ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview

8469 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CRJ900 said:

So Frank is an out of control freight train and Hans is Denzel Washington trying to stop it? :P ...or is the CRJ actually the freight train? :huh: 

Now where did I put that derail-equipment??

On 7/6/2017 at 11:49 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

learn how to fly an aircraft :P

LOL

8 hours ago, Aviator1985 said:

I say we ought to stop teasing Frank

[...]

By far the best meme!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hans, in your own words to help put all our hearts at ease, how close is the CRJ?

Can you see the light?

8 hours ago, Citation X said:

Can you see the light?

They all saw the light a year ago and a few times since, and it was all a bright clear sunny day ready for final, then Frank turns on this giant fog machine and the RVRs suddenly become 50'. The 'light' is only a mirage now until someone pulls the plug on that fog machine. :D

47 minutes ago, Hightower said:

The 'light' is only a mirage now until someone pulls the plug on that fog machine. :D

Frank, how would you like to 'beta test' a fog machine ? :D

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, honestly. There are a handful of issue that simply need to be fixed and some small stuff that can be fixed later.

I've been following this thread for years but never posted.

This just made my weekend. Maybe we will finally be flying her this fall.

Thank you to AS, DA, and everyone else who has invested a lot into this for 7 years. :D

On 7/11/2017 at 9:24 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

Can you imagine how the feeling would be for me? To sit in front of the PC but no CRJ to work on? I think I'm going to need a shrink to adapt to normal life again.

Surely we'll give you plenty to work on! There's SP1 after release. ;)

16 hours ago, richcam427 said:

Surely we'll give you plenty to work on! There's SP1 after release. ;)

I need new testers who are not so mean to me! :P

On 7/14/2017 at 5:49 PM, Citation X said:

Explains the past 7 years...

1648014.png

I'd say, just give me the blue pill, and I'll wake up in my bed and believe what I want to believe.

I've been waiting, and still will, after all my time working with Skywest Airlines at KSFO, all the hours brake riding this plane, she will always be in my heart. Okay, maybe I got alittle carried away, but you get the point, For me, this plane is worth the wait, just hopefully she will be available in P3D V4 as well, Keep up the good work guys.

Guys it's official from the psychedelic effects of the blue pill given to me by Morpheus and watching Frank pull the cable on release day judging by the meme by Aviator1985 the CRJ is month's away from release.......... I think

Morpheus also told me a story called the chosen one, a person so powerful he would be able to stop Frank from breaking the CRJ and it would finally be released!

33 minutes ago, Citation X said:

the CRJ is month's away from release.......... I think

Months away??? I really hope not. That means the A320 family will be months away too. PLEASE try another blue pill...the one you just took might be stale or something. :)

Just took TWO blue pills and now the CRJ release is a month away

The only person who can answer this would be Mr.Kok, Hans, Frank, Dave, or the inside circle people.

Not sure if they took the blue pill or not, I know Frank took the red pill because he keeps hurting the poor CRJ

When I saw the comment previews in the main forum, the references to blue pills had me thinking this thread took an entirely new direction... turns out not the same blue pills.

CRJ must have taken the same pill, again only the chosen one can defeat Frank and save Hans & the CRJ.

17 hours ago, ErichB said:

Will this aircraft have a correct ground friction model?

Not sure what you mean by correct because I have never seen ANY aircraft in the FS based sims that has that even remotely correct, but it has the well known FSUIPC tweak build in yes.

17 hours ago, ErichB said:

Will this aircraft have a correct ground friction model?

There is no such thing as a ground friction model in FSX or P3D. The best you can do is use the friction table function that Pete Dowson introduced in FSUIPC on my request a while ago. But this is a hack and it's only available in FSUIPC 4 but not in FSUIPC 5. So, the ground handling is as good as it gets if you have FSUIPC 4. There's nothing we can do about P3D v4 though. Lockheed Martin may give us documented SDK access to the friction table at some point, but when and if, is totally up to them.

1 minute ago, Hans Hartmann said:

There is no such thing as a ground friction model in FSX or P3D. The best you can do is use the friction table function that Pete Dowson introduced in FSUIPC on my request a while ago. But this is a hack and it's only available in FSUIPC 4 but not in FSUIPC 5. So, the ground handling is as good as it gets if you have FSUIPC 4. There's nothing we can do about P3D v4 though. Lockheed Martin may give us documented SDK access to the friction table at some point, but when and if, is totally up to them.

Thanks Hans.  However we choose to name that bit of the science, that's what I was referring to. Many thanks.