ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview

8454 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Citation X said:

Mathjis not gonna believe this, I just checked our VA out on Skytrax....

Yep our airline is now officially 0 stars at skytrax because FS Bombardier (Aerosoft) failed to deliver our fleet. Every flight has been delayed for 7 years we still have a CRJ waiting to take off on runway 5 at Saginaw International, they have been holding short for 6 years. Not sure if the plane disintegrated or if they gave up and just opened the doors and walked back to the terminal on foot from the taxiway.

We were even on the news the first airline to be holding short 6 years, the plane is still sitting there and it's rusting.

Now the passengers want a refund & there yelling at me where's the plane? I told them it's getting cleaned.

If Bombardier doesn't deliver the fleet in the next coming weeks I don't know what to do, our pilots & engineers are now on strike because they are fed up of waiting!

But I guess the saying is true: good things come to people who wait! Hans stated the CRJ is "close" I don't know how close like a week, month, or even year we can't speculate due to the lack of evidence but it's getting there.

Ahahaha!!! Funniest thing I've read/seen this week.

"...they have been holding short for 6 years."

"...told them it's getting cleaned" - GOLD! :lol::lol: Oh my days...

31 minutes ago, Citation X said:

Hans stated the CRJ is "close" I don't know how close like a week, month, or even year we can't speculate due to the lack of evidence but it's getting there.

Better give the PAX a refund for now. ;)

Mathijs said it was pretty close too. But as long as this is under Hans name ..."WPFKATD keeps breaking my airplane!", theres no chance. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

WPFKATD is currently on holiday so Hans can finally finish the CRJ without fear of WPFKATD breaking it. 

Ofcourse next week all bets are off again and WPFKATD will most certainly break some VNAV stuff that was in yesterdays new beta. ;)

Frank since you keep breaking the plane expect some angry passengers at your doorstep!

We couldn't hold back and it looks like they have allied with the striking pilots & crew.

Edit: the guy who heads skytrax.com messaged me he told me he is coming for our airline. Turned out his fiancé is still in the plane holding short. 

I don't know what to do?

5 hours ago, Citation X said:

Mathjis not gonna believe this, I just checked our VA out on Skytrax....

Yep our airline is now officially 0 stars at skytrax because FS Bombardier (Aerosoft) failed to deliver our fleet. Every flight has been delayed for 7 years we still have a CRJ waiting to take off on runway 5 at Saginaw International, they have been holding short for 6 years. Not sure if the plane disintegrated or if they gave up and just opened the doors and walked back to the terminal on foot from the taxiway.

We were even on the news the first airline to be holding short 6 years, the plane is still sitting there and it's rusting.

Now the passengers want a refund & there yelling at me where's the plane? I told them it's getting cleaned.

If Bombardier doesn't deliver the fleet in the next coming weeks I don't know what to do, our pilots & engineers are now on strike because they are fed up of waiting!

But I guess the saying is true: good things come to people who wait! Hans stated the CRJ is "close" I don't know how close like a week, month, or even year we can't speculate due to the lack of evidence but it's getting there.

Fortunately you are based at Saginaw. If you were based at Brandenburg, you were grounded for 7 more years :)

It's not ALL about the wing, but insofar as this particular conversation, it's primarily about the wing (all things being equal).  I was pleasantly surprised to this described/explained in the forthcoming CRJ documentation!

15 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Very impressive, sir! You build these yourself?! :wacko:

Btw - not to be the buzzkill, but isn't this slightly off-topic?

But then again, the CRJ forum is used to talk Airbuses and the Airbus forum is currently hosting a CRJ discussion - so why not...? :lol:

Thank you, Anders, for your positive strokes, and yes, I do build these myself ;). Specifically, the dual concentric rotary encoder with integrated push-switch is intended to emulate the CRS, HDG, SPEED and ALT knobs on the FCP, and the rotary encoder with integrated push-switch and concentric rotary-switch is intended to emulate the Format/Range, Speed Refs, DH/MDA-Set and HPA/In-BaroSet knobs on the other panels. The hardware FCP+DCP+ADRP+YDP will be placed within an environment containing all the AS CRJ 700 2-D panels distributed over 6 touchscreens. Naturally, I am thankful to AS for having retained 2-D panels.

As to the relevance of my post to the topic, these hardware switches are intended to interface with the Aerosoft CRJ 700 software, so in that sense I believed it to be relevant to this thread. I like to think of the whole process philosophically: original CRJ 700 hardware --> Aerosoft CRJ 700 software --> SDK/MouseMacros/FSUIPC LUA --> my CRJ 700 hardware.

Regards,

Chakko.

It's quite impressive, indeed.

Not to deminor or in any other way put down your work, but I just thought that there was a hardware forum on Aerosoft for discussion (and presentation) of - well hardware... 

that taxi light can light up the whole state of new york. I see a delay coming :D

Beautiful. May I assume this will only be seen in Prepar3d?

Jead

1 minute ago, Jead said:

Beautiful. May I assume this will only be seen in Prepar3d?

Jead

Only P3D V4.

That's it. I'm done with fsx.  I cannot believe I have not installed P3dv4 yet.  Uninstalling, with wine, see ya in a bit.

Jead

I am running this on my machine at Aspen Extended (compiled with FSX SDK) and get 50+ fps. It all depends on a lot of things, but you are right Frank, all scenery devs need urgently to recompile. We are pushing hard for that.

Looking great, guys.  Very impressed.  Can't come soon enough :)

52 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And yes, taxil ights need to be dimmed for sure.

See, I can even break it while being on holiday. ;)

I also claim the missing strobe light reflection that you see once in an while as a bug found by me. :)

It's reported to Lockheed, out of our control.

17 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It's reported to Lockheed, out of our control.

Do you know if the fps issue with dynamic lighting will be fixed?

Same, also the lod radius. I know the dev version of P3D v4 got a update yesterday 

59 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

See, I can even break it while being on holiday. ;)

Think maybe we need to suggest to take away Franks devices when going on holiday and customs detains him for a few days extra so he can  stop breaking the aircraft. :D