ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview

7328 posts in this topic

vor 12 Stunden , nealmac sagte:

Haha it's Mathijs. Brilliant.

Yea I know :D

On 2/9/2017 at 8:31 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

We are having a meeting next week about schedules where our devs fly in in from all over the globe. might be able to say after that.

Are we allowed to know any results from this meeting? You did preclude it with "might be able to say" so I understand if it cant be disclosed. 

stroooooooooooooiss cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttt wait anymooooooore hahahahahaha

we diserve an award as the most pacient simmers customers

I heard a rumour from a usually reliable source that Mathijs and Hans were going to release the CRJ in June at FlightsimCon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just now, Emanuel Hagen said:

I heared a rumor that PMDGs A320 will be released prior to the CRJ...

i heared a rumor that lord vader is the developer of that aircarft

Is that June 2017 ???

Well June. Not sure about the year.

23 minutes ago, John2 said: I heard a rumour from a usually reliable source that Mathijs and Hans were going to release the CRJ in June at FlightsimCon.

Well Emmi, now you're starting to be ridiculous.

vor 1 hour , John2 sagte:

I heard a rumour from a usually reliable source that Mathijs and Hans were going to release the CRJ in June at FlightsimCon.

Personally, I don't think that June is a realistic month for release. I think the hint from the Aerosoft website is useful (comming soon) - Maybe only few weeks from release

please  be careful... with your BETA TESTER label in your  signature, there are people here that will actually believe your words. :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, sn512 said:

Personally, I don't think that June is a realistic month for release. I think the hint from the Aerosoft website is useful (comming soon) - Maybe only few weeks from release

I mean, it was mentioned a few weeks ago that it was "weeks away." 

please  be careful... with your BETA TESTER label in your  signature, there are people here that will actually believe your words. :rolleyes:

Oops. Sorry. You are right. I haven't been involved in the CRJ Beta testing for a couple of years and don't even fly FSX/P3D anymore - only X-Plane. I forgot about the signature which I have now deleted. Apologies again and thanks for the heads-up. It was meant only as a (lame) joke. I have followed the CRJ beta thread for several years.

15 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Lol. That would be the FSLabs A320 (Ex PMDG). Done :P

1 hour ago, vali said:

Lol. That would be the FSLabs A320 (Ex PMDG). Done :P

Nah, it is still missing basic functions. ;)

Guys! This is not Harry Potter. It is not scheduled for some magical date or event. It will not be released with bugs but Aerosoft will also not withhold it when it is ready just to be released at a specific date.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As product manager I can guarantee bugs! 

Sorry, I mean with known serious bugs.

5 hours ago, Balogh Ádám said:

Sorry, I mean with known serious bugs.

in fact he is guaranteeing serious bugs! XD

There will be serious bugs (depending on how you define those) but I feel more important is how the developers react to it. As long as you admit bugs and fix them fast it is my experience that customers do not find freak out. 

Mathijs, since the Lago days and Hans from the ATR and before, you guys have been straight-up in the sim community. I can't imagine this hobby without your contributions. Both of you guys carry yourselves with the upmost integrity and professionalism.

Looking forward to the CRJ!

11 hours ago, mrivera said:

Compliment to complaint Ratio:  Let's raise it up....any takers? 

Dear Aerosoft Staff/Aerosoft Customers

I have been extremely impressed over watching the CRJ preview thread, on how much Aerosoft Staff have been beat up on, in terms of the CRJ project taking so long.  I have seen complaint after complaint lobbed at you all, and it all has been handled with grace, restraint, and the up-most professionalism.    Mathijs and Hans have taken the brunt of the negative comments, but have never seem to let the negativity get to them, (or at least if it did, they never showed it in public).  The honesty of Mathijs, and thus Aerosoft management is second to no one.  (Mathijs I wish you were government official; we all need more honestly from those folks these days, they could take a lesson or two from your actions).  My point is that there is more complaints on this thread than there is praise and positive encouragement to Aerosoft staff who have been working the CRJ project.  What I would like to do, is see if we can change that by "flooding" this thread with positive encouraging comments. No complaining about missed release dates or how long it's been taking, or other related items to the CRJ etc. (if you'd like to complain you are still free to do so, but please rethink about it)    The Aerosoft staff has been running a very long and tired marathon with the CRJ project.  They have shown us nothing but love, so let's do that in return.  Any takers?  I will start off first in the next post.  Hope to see all the positive encouragement, and comments of support, cheering these guys on, as they get closer to the CRJ finish line! :)

Captain Mark

737 NGX Driver

To all at Aerosoft and also Hans,

Thank you all for your energy and hard work on the CRJ project.  Thank you for putting up with endless complaints.  Thank you for your dedication, perseverance, and focus on the CRJ project, even when juggling multiple balls with other projects.  I look forward to flying the CRJ, and know that it will be a top tier product, that will provide endless hours of enjoyment.  Hope you all have a great day/evening, and please keep your self’s safe during the hectic work schedules. 

Captain Mark

737 NGX Driver

Ive said something similar a while ago, but you expressed it so well, the repeated quote says it all. Couldnt agree more

On 2017-02-17 at 4:01 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Give me the weekend to travel back to my own office (how about this trip to waste a complete Saturday on Paderborn <> Munich <> Frankfurt <> Toulouse :angry:) and we'll share some more information. 

Hello Mathijs, can we expect information soon?. (very soon)  Best regards.