ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview

8057 posts in this topic

At this moment that's not planned, however it got lots of nice and useful functions such as calculating your takeoffspeeds, containing the flows, a fuelplanner, an interface for operating the doors and interacting with groundservices (chocks, GPU, air), etc.

It's a nice tool you wouldn't want to replace once you used it.

Is this going to be like the right hand MCDU on the Airbus?

Two pics of testing one of the two tutorial flights that are included with the product:

LOOKS REALLY BEAUTIFUL GUYS, WHAT A WORK WITH THE MODELING FIU FIU, A doubt, the wilco ones comes without auto throttle, but i heart that there is an option to put auto throttle  in the cry, which option is developed here, just for know it, i don't have any preferences.

and what about computer performance, could we have a preview of the systems preferences?

LOOKS REALLY BEAUTIFUL GUYS, WHAT A WORK WITH THE MODELING FIU FIU, A doubt, the wilco ones comes without auto throttle, but i heart that there is an option to put auto throttle  in the cry, which option is developed here, just for know it, i don't have any preferences.

and what about computer performance, could we have a preview of the systems preferences?

The CRJ is not equipped with Autothrottle (well certainly not from the factory anyway) and it is not included in this aircraft. The frame rates are incredibly good, much better than any other complex add-on I've used recently. 

The CRJ is not equipped with Autothrottle The frame rates are incredibly good, much better than any other complex add-on I've used recently. 

Its more funny to flight without auto thorttle.

really? thats very good news, is not a frame rate monster liker the airbus?

What are you talking about frame rate monster, even I never been a fan of the airbus directly. I can´t find many planes that feels so smooth on my PC by that complexity, and is a bit sad. So It´s nice to se a new one that goes in the same direction, as I dont se any fun in a sim that lag all the time as the pc can´t handle it and no I don´t have a old or slow PC. 

But enough off topic talk.. It looks nice keep up the good work

Mathijs what type of livery manager should we expect? 

The same type as we used for the Airbus.

Finally normal plane :)  I'm looking forward ! big thanks for your work and very! friendly price, I will talk for myself You deserve more :) again for all Aerosoft team Thanks.

regards J.C

Finally normal plane :)  I'm looking forward ! big thanks for your work and very! friendly price, I will talk for myself You deserve more :) again for all Aerosoft team Thanks.

regards J.C

normal plane. .. there is nothing normal  about this aircraft. It surpasses all expectations. Its simply  amazing!!! If you want normal go fly the just flight or wilco variants. ....you will see normal is disappointing!

Hello, he  is  going to be a  CRJ 700 and 900 profile  for PFPX , and there  you'll CRJ compatible with  GSX  ?

Best  regards

Loïc.

Will there be also liveries of Air France and KLM? Another matter....what a beauty will it be!!

Regards

Loek

Hello, he  is  going to be a  CRJ 700 and 900 profile  for PFPX , and there  you'll CRJ compatible with  GSX  ?

Best  regards

Loïc.

There are some on airliner performance (not sure of the exact website name, sorry).

I'm using the CRJ with GSX in my FSX:SE, once configured it works like a charm, except for the baggage loading since GSX doesn't support cargodoors on the left side on an airplane and unfortunatly the cargodoors of the CRJs are on the left.

Will there be also liveries of Air France and KLM? Another matter....what a beauty will it be!!

Regards

Loek

An HOP livery will be available upon release, not sure wheather in the initial dl or as seperate dl from the forums.

No KLM livery though, they don't even operate CRJ, do they?

normal plane. .. there is nothing normal  about this aircraft. It surpasses all expectations. Its simply  amazing!!! If you want normal go fly the just flight or wilco variants. ....you will see normal is disappointing!

what do you talking about ..? wilco is  disappointing ?  you go to fly with carenado this is disappointing :) sorry for "word"normal .. I know that CRJ will be excellent.

I'm using the CRJ with GSX in my FSX:SE, once configured it works like a charm, except for the baggage loading since GSX doesn't support cargodoors on the left side on an airplane and unfortunatly the cargodoors of the CRJs are on the left.

It doesn't? I bought GSX this week and it seems to work quite fine with the Dash 8 Q400, which has the cargo door also on the left side. 

For sure it's not the most important thing, but I'd like to know if you consider to add the EZDOK profile in the package.

As far as I remember, your competitor did such profile, so I'm wondering if it's any chance to see such profile in case of CRJ.

From my point of view, it's not a problem to create my own profile. I presume it's not troublesome for many other simmers, but... there always be some of them, who will have such problem + it's much easier to modify the existing EZDOK profile. Especially it can be useful in case of many features, which are being offered by EZDOK camera (for example shake / landing effects).

I think such solution / bonus shouldn't be time-consuming, because it's very likely that more than one of your beta testers use EZDOK. Sorry in advance If I'm wrong or this topic was discussed in the previous pages. 

In my opinion an EZDOK profile includes a lot of personal taste and is therefore much better suited as a community upload in the download section of this page.

I am sure some one will be willing to share his/her profile with the community after release of the CRJ.

EZDOK automatically applies the standart profile for the CRJ700 to ours (since it got the same ICAO code as the default CRJ). tbh I don't like it though. I rather create my own "profile" (well, actually I just set up a single viewpoint lol).