ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview (Released)

vor 45 Minuten, realworldcrjpilot sagte:

Hey everyone correct me if I am wrong but I am seeing on some social media that the plane was supposed be released today? But the site I see September 28th? ... I'm sorry I just got done with a 4 day trip and I'm tired. Lol 

The dates on the shop are only placeholders. Hans today stated, it'll be released today late evening the earliest, or tomorrow early morning. GMT time.

Later today, Mathijs stated the CRJ'll be released tomorrow morning between 7:00 and 8:00 GMT time. So, I don't know where you live, in San Francisco, it'll be released today;)

But for me in Germany, tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

On 4/30/2015 at 9:48 AM, Fabian Boulegue [old] said:

*clap* you made my day mate :)!

:excellenttext_s:

Contact me when the CRJ is released you ll have a free copy jmcmillan

Hey Fabian

Tired to message you on the forms but it says you don't accept messages. Whats the best way to contact you?

Jmcmillan

13 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

The dates on the shop are only placeholders. Hans today stated, it'll be released today late evening the earliest, or tomorrow early morning. GMT time.

Later today, Mathijs stated the CRJ'll be released tomorrow morning between 7:00 and 8:00 GMT time. So, I don't know where you live, in San Francisco, it'll be released today;)

But for me in Germany, tomorrow.

Haha thanks brotha! Appreciate the help. I told the wife I'm buying a CRJ and her face was priceless... She tough it was the real deal. :D

"You buying A CRJ LIKE the one you FLIGHT?!!!!" 

Did not told her it was software. Lol

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, realworldcrjpilot said:

Haha thanks brotha! Appreciate the help. I told the wife I'm buying a CRJ and her face was priceless... She tough it was the real deal. :D

"You buying A CRJ LIKE the one you FLIGHT?!!!!" 

Did not told her it was software. Lol

Tell her you're starting your own Airline!

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

If you ever get a real one, can I borrow it for a couple of weeks? To gather some more information :D

Idk I hear you break things... ;D 

11 minutes ago, doylie22 said:

Tell her you're starting your own Airline!

Damm I should.. that's would have been perfect .. lol

F5F5F5F5F5F5, you gotta instant buy. Proud of the excellent work you gentlemen put into this craft. Have a feeling this is gonna launch while I'm at work. XD Cheers!

2 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

Why press F5 already now, although you know it'll be released in 9 to 10 hours?

He may be thinking they might release it earlier than annouced.

I feel like a kid at Christmas eve, all be it 4 decades ago, I forgot how excited I used to get.

Damn, this topic exploded in the last 24 hours!

Even though this won't be an product for me in the current stage (as I am more an 737/A320 liner now) I do wish you an good release! It is always nice to see such anticipated projects (even when breathing already for ages....) come to reality. Even if it won't enter my own hangar, it will do Aerosoft good, it will do Hans good, and with that the whole FS community will take advantage of it eventually ...

To all who will get this gem, have fun and enjoy it to the maximum! To Aerosoft, good luck with the release issues, and to Hans: Enjoy your holiday! ;-)

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, realworldcrjpilot said:

Call me crazy or whatever but I am seriously more excited about flying this thing in the sim than in real life. Haha 

Likewise. I just started a 6 day so it'll be a while for me.

I am working on ATR-72-500 and my Day 1 of 5 starts tomorrow morning, alarm goes off at 0445am but the good thing is that I'll be back by 1pm and first thing after arriving home will be... taking off my shoes! Lol!

I will then check my balance on the account. All I need is Hans or Mathijs to call my wife and explain where did the money go! :-)

1 minute ago, realworldcrjpilot said:

Dammm a 6 day? did you pick up OT or something? 

Nah, reserve life. 6 day string of short call days. 7 days of work if you count my commute today. It's because I'm lower than dirt on the seniority list lol.

Just finished a 4 day in the 700/900. Guess I will spend my 3 days off flying it some more once I get it downloaded.

1 minute ago, CRJ Driver said:

Nah, reserve life. 6 day string of short call days. 7 days of work if you count my commute today. It's because I'm lower than dirt on the seniority list lol.

Damm, I remember those days..I was there just a few months ago. lol 

4 minutes ago, CRJ Driver said:

Ugh....reserve.....glad those days are behind me. Until I upgrade that is :P