ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview (Released)

nealmac    244
18 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Yearh I know that part...

It's just a little ambiguous. But on the other hand - how else can you write it?! 

If it was 7:00 in the evening it would have been written as 19:00.

• Upvote 1

Tom A320    2928
3 minutes ago, nealmac said:

or an am / pm hint would have been given ;) 

• Upvote 1

Anders Bermann    506
3 minutes ago, nealmac said:

Yes, yes, yes I know... I was just a little confused. Mathijs cleared it up for me... There's no need for 2 other persons to tell me the same thing. 

Could we leave it at that?

• Upvote 1

nealmac    244
3 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Yes, yes, yes I know... I was just a little confused. Mathijs cleared it up for me... There's no need for 2 other persons to tell me the same thing. 

And you call yourself a pilot, Anders? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Upvote 2

Eric Bakker    582
5 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

We could, but on the other hand, I can also explain it again in a bit more detail :P

• Upvote 3

Argonox    3

Hi! Wow great news, never thought about buying the upcoming CRJ... until.... TODAY :-)... Looking forward to tomorrow.

One question:

I've read a post in this thread, which was posted several month ago from Mathjis after a question about a planed FS2CREW implementation:

On 26.5.2017 at 09:47, Mathijs Kok sagte:

That reminds me, got to talk to them!

:)

How was your Meeting with the FS2Crew team? ;)

best regards,

Argonox

Tom A320    2928
3 minutes ago, Argonox said:

How was your Meeting with the FS2Crew team?

Does this answer your question? ;)

Capture.PNG.adc7140713e1896e8ed970be8f6f090a.PNG

• Upvote 3

Argonox    3
gerade, Tom A320 sagte:

Does this answer your question? ;)

Capture.PNG.adc7140713e1896e8ed970be8f6f090a.PNG

Hey Tom!

thanks for your fast feedback :)

Only partly (I think). I was thinking about the... how do I call it... "Flight-Deck-Crew" version ;)

best regards,

Sven

Mathijs Kok    22721
1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Will be of course for P3Dv4 ;)

Indeed, FSX;SP2 (so Accel, Gold etc); FSX;STEAM, P3D V3 and P3D V4. The P3d V4 version has all the specific trimming you expect from that version, dynamic light etc etc.

• Upvote 2

Mathijs Kok    22721
37 minutes ago, Argonox said:

Only partly (I think). I was thinking about the... how do I call it... "Flight-Deck-Crew" version ;)

I am not familiar with that version to be honest, what is included is complete functioning version of RAAS Professional (https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-RAAS-Professional-(P3D-64-Bit).html). Hundred percent the same as the 34.95 Euro product FS2Crew sells but locked to our product. It's an option many airliners have these days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Argonox    3
vor 1 minute, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I am not familiar with that version to be honest, what is included is complete functioning version of RAAS Professional (https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-RAAS-Professional-(P3D-64-Bit).html). Hundred percent the same as the 34.95 Euro product FS2Crew sells but locked to our product. It's an option many airliners have these days.

I Matthijs,

thanks for your reply.

What I mean, is the "Flight-Deck-Crew Simulation" like available for your Airbus family. Co-Pilot going through the checklist, doing all the Co-Pilot workflows, listen to your commands via voice recognition etc.

Ok, I assume, there is currently nothing in the pipeline from FS2Crew (except RAAS) ;-)

thanks and best regards,

Argonox

Eduard Gasull    142
Just now, Argonox said:

Ok, I assume, there is currently nothing in the pipeline from FS2Crew (except RAAS) ;-)

i wont say that as far as i remember i reminded to Mathijs the fs2crew in this topic, His answer was "that remembers me that i have to talk with them" =)

phlpeo    75
6 minutes ago, kityatyi1 said:

Is it possible to show/hide "DAVE" or is it always visible?

I believe you can hide DAVE via the settings program. I saw that on one of the posts with the configuration window.

• Upvote 1

Mathijs Kok    22721
8 minutes ago, kityatyi1 said:

Is it possible to show/hide "DAVE" or is it always visible?

It's a fixed part of the Virtual Cockpit and you simply need to to access some features.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phlpeo said:

I believe you can hide DAVE via the settings program. I saw that on one of the posts with the configuration window.

No. It's always visible. But you can switch it off.

• Upvote 1

It won't. The reason is simple: all devs who were involved with the F**ker retired from FS. Only Marcel, who did the VC, is still active but he alone can't do much.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

worshipbrat    27

I'm ecstatic the crj will be released, but checking this forum has become a part of my life the last couple of years! :P Guess I'll lurk impatiently for the P3D4 compatible 'busses...

• Upvote 4

BrianW    22
8 minutes ago, worshipbrat said:

I'm ecstatic the crj will be released, but checking this forum has become a part of my life the last couple of years! :P Guess I'll lurk impatiently for the P3D4 compatible 'busses...

You and everyone else! Maybe this thread will be saved for posterity.  It might make a good thread to stress test future forum software updates by searching the thread for the word “release*”.

• Upvote 3

kityatyi1    51
12 minutes ago, BrianW said:

You and everyone else! Maybe this thread will be saved for posterity.  It might make a good thread to stress test future forum software updates by searching the thread for the word “release*”.

Mega LOL! Indeed! A fruit of seven years...