ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview (Released)

5 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Could we leave it at that?

We could, but on the other hand, I can also explain it again in a bit more detail :P

• Upvote 3

Hi! Wow great news, never thought about buying the upcoming CRJ... until.... TODAY :-)... Looking forward to tomorrow.

One question:

I've read a post in this thread, which was posted several month ago from Mathjis after a question about a planed FS2CREW implementation:

On 26.5.2017 at 09:47, Mathijs Kok sagte:

That reminds me, got to talk to them!

:)

How was your Meeting with the FS2Crew team? ;)

best regards,

Argonox

3 minutes ago, Argonox said:

How was your Meeting with the FS2Crew team?

Does this answer your question? ;)

Capture.PNG.adc7140713e1896e8ed970be8f6f090a.PNG

• Upvote 3

gerade, Tom A320 sagte:

Does this answer your question? ;)

Capture.PNG.adc7140713e1896e8ed970be8f6f090a.PNG

Hey Tom!

thanks for your fast feedback :)

Only partly (I think). I was thinking about the... how do I call it... "Flight-Deck-Crew" version ;)

best regards,

Sven

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Will be of course for P3Dv4 ;)

Indeed, FSX;SP2 (so Accel, Gold etc); FSX;STEAM, P3D V3 and P3D V4. The P3d V4 version has all the specific trimming you expect from that version, dynamic light etc etc.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Argonox said:

Only partly (I think). I was thinking about the... how do I call it... "Flight-Deck-Crew" version ;)

I am not familiar with that version to be honest, what is included is complete functioning version of RAAS Professional (https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-RAAS-Professional-(P3D-64-Bit).html). Hundred percent the same as the 34.95 Euro product FS2Crew sells but locked to our product. It's an option many airliners have these days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

vor 1 minute, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I am not familiar with that version to be honest, what is included is complete functioning version of RAAS Professional (https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-RAAS-Professional-(P3D-64-Bit).html). Hundred percent the same as the 34.95 Euro product FS2Crew sells but locked to our product. It's an option many airliners have these days.

I Matthijs,

thanks for your reply.

What I mean, is the "Flight-Deck-Crew Simulation" like available for your Airbus family. Co-Pilot going through the checklist, doing all the Co-Pilot workflows, listen to your commands via voice recognition etc.

Ok, I assume, there is currently nothing in the pipeline from FS2Crew (except RAAS) ;-)

thanks and best regards,

Argonox

Just now, Argonox said:

Ok, I assume, there is currently nothing in the pipeline from FS2Crew (except RAAS) ;-)

i wont say that as far as i remember i reminded to Mathijs the fs2crew in this topic, His answer was "that remembers me that i have to talk with them" =)

6 minutes ago, kityatyi1 said:

Is it possible to show/hide "DAVE" or is it always visible?

I believe you can hide DAVE via the settings program. I saw that on one of the posts with the configuration window.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kityatyi1 said:

Is it possible to show/hide "DAVE" or is it always visible?

It's a fixed part of the Virtual Cockpit and you simply need to to access some features.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phlpeo said:

I believe you can hide DAVE via the settings program. I saw that on one of the posts with the configuration window.

No. It's always visible. But you can switch it off.

• Upvote 1

It won't. The reason is simple: all devs who were involved with the F**ker retired from FS. Only Marcel, who did the VC, is still active but he alone can't do much.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm ecstatic the crj will be released, but checking this forum has become a part of my life the last couple of years! :P Guess I'll lurk impatiently for the P3D4 compatible 'busses...

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, worshipbrat said:

I'm ecstatic the crj will be released, but checking this forum has become a part of my life the last couple of years! :P Guess I'll lurk impatiently for the P3D4 compatible 'busses...

You and everyone else! Maybe this thread will be saved for posterity.  It might make a good thread to stress test future forum software updates by searching the thread for the word “release*”.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, BrianW said:

You and everyone else! Maybe this thread will be saved for posterity.  It might make a good thread to stress test future forum software updates by searching the thread for the word “release*”.

Mega LOL! Indeed! A fruit of seven years...

I've been waiting for this for years (like before I even started flying) and it comes out as I'm starting a 6 day LOL. Looking forward to flying it! It looks great!

vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

You will only get the boxed, it will take about three weeks to have all those done and distributed. If you like to switch to the download, contact us on info@aerosoft.com, include your order number so we can cancel the box asap.

How long will it take until you/someone will have a look into it? Just asking because I am so excited for it tomorrow.

I cannot wait till early tomorrow morning. Sadly I won't be able to fly it after I buy it tomorrow. Hospital for testing all day long. Friday if I get to come home, I am going to live on that thing. PHL is going to be loaded with tiremarks from my CRJ flying.