ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview (Released)

Citation X    207
1 minute ago, Fabian Boulegue said:

You can buy the Download or Box Version, yes it will be the same but the box won't be out "soon".

Ok so it's the same as the boxed, thanks for clarifying Fabian!

Anders Bermann    506
1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And it's official, release between 07:00 and 08:00 GMT tomorrow. This evening we'll do some last runs but the last installer seemed to work fine. I'll upload part of the manuals tp the CRJ section of the forum (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/747-crj-700900/)

Thanks Mathijs... Between 07:00 and 08:00 GMT - in the morning, that is?

Philipp17    3

Could you please answer my only question? I pre-ordered the CRJ in April. When it's released will I need to wait for the Box to arrive (how long would that take then)? 

Or will I have access to download the installer too? 

Thank You in advance.

Mathijs Kok    22721
1 minute ago, Anders Bermann said:

Yes , that way we got a whole day to stress ourselves silly.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Philipp17 said:

Could you please answer my only question? I pre-ordered the CRJ in April. When it's released will I need to wait for the Box to arrive (how long would that take then)? 

Thank You in advance.

yes you need to wait for the box or cancel your order and order the download tomorrow 

Mathijs Kok    22721
2 minutes ago, Philipp17 said:

Thank You in advance.

You will only get the boxed, it will take about three weeks to have all those done and distributed. If you like to switch to the download, contact us on info@aerosoft.com, include your order number so we can cancel the box asap.

Great...now that is out the way...time for something a bit more important...HEATHROW??? ;)

Really glad that the release of the CRJ is a reality. It has been a long road....still got some ways to go. 

Philipp17    3
vor 7 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

You will only get the boxed, it will take about three weeks to have all those done and distributed. If you like to switch to the download, contact us on info@aerosoft.com, include your order number so we can cancel the box asap.

Ok will send you the email right away. Because I definitely want it tomorrow. :P

Philipp17    3
vor 14 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Email Sent! Thank you very much.

Anders Bermann    506
18 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes , that way we got a whole day to stress ourselves silly.

LOL!

Would have thought you'd close down shop and went to Bahamas!

• Upvote 1

Griffin78    102
30 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

yes (as already answered) the 0 8n the 24-hour clock "system" indicates that it is an am-time.

0X.01 is after midnight but before noon (12.00). 12.01-23.59 is after noon but before midnight (24.00/00.00)..

MorenElling    2

Sorry my stupid question guys, will it be released for P3D v4 aswell tomorrow or only FSX?

Btw congratulation to Mathijs and the entire team for finally reaching this day, it took a lot of hard work, and severall years, and though i never made a comment on this forum before, i followed you closely the last 4 years :) So excited to finally get my hand on your beatifull product.!

Thank you so much for the effort.

• Upvote 1

Anders Bermann    506
9 minutes ago, Griffin78 said:

yes (as already answered) the 0 8n the 24-hour clock "system" indicates that it is an am-time.

0X.01 is after midnight but before noon (12.00). 12.01-23.59 is after noon but before midnight (24.00/00.00)..

Yearh I know that part...

It's just a little ambiguous. But on the other hand - how else can you write it?!