ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview (Released)

1 minute ago, calzoom said:

But the CRJ will? ;):o 

Read the last two pages of this thread again and decide for yourself. ;) 

2 minutes ago, calzoom said:

But the CRJ will? ;):o 

Certainly not, Frank took the above pics on the way to the boneyard since he broke it compeltly this time.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Certainly not, Frank took the above pics on the way to the boneyard since he broke it compeltly this time.

I have to check Avherald.com and see if he made it all the way to the boneyard ;)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I have to check Avherald.com and see if he made it all the way to the boneyard ;)

I think we're good :lol:

Avherald.png

• Upvote 3

vor 13 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

I sent the final files to AS today. We're going to test the final installer tomorrow. Release will be tomorrow late afternoon (EU TZ) earliest but more likely Wednesday morning. The CRJ doesn't come with free replacement F5 keys btw. ;)

Congrats! This will be the most liked comment in this topic and we alreay have more than 8600.:lol:

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Release will be tomorrow late afternoon (EU TZ) earliest but more likely Wednesday morning.

At last a release date! August 1st late afternoon (say 5pm) is about 11am Eastern time for my fellow North Americans. I'll be patiently waiting! 

Wow - Wow

Can someone now please tell me what level of complexity this bird is - is it equal contender with PMDG level depth? Took this long, I except it to be mind blowing complex sim (now that we have 64bit sim - heck with VAS issues)

31 minutes ago, bedavd said:

At last a release date! August 1st late afternoon (say 5pm) is about 11am Eastern time for my fellow North Americans. I'll be patiently waiting! 

Please do not only read from Hans' post what you what to read. Just to make sure that you will not be disappointed if things will happen as Hans said they will most likely happen.

• Upvote 1

--> insert "when will it be released" joke here...

Just kidding, congratulations! I can't wait either. Hype overload. 

• Upvote 3

I am wondering how is the ground friction going to be like with this aircraft. As it has been in development for so many years I expect an improved ground physics model here like the newer PMDG aircraft, the MJC Q400 or the A2A birds. All serious developers need to overcome the crappy default ground physics.

• Upvote 2

OMG!! Just to make sure there are no hiccups, someone please lock Frank up for 48 hours!

I raise a glass to everyone involved with the CRJ project...a heartfelt Thank You!

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please do not only read from Hans' post what you what to read. Just to make sure that you will not be disappointed if things will happen as Hans said they will most likely happen.

Of course! I was just making the conversion to EST though I understand that it is more likely to be released later than that. Still, a man can hope. ^_^

23 minutes ago, kityatyi1 said:

I am wondering how is the ground friction going to be like with this aircraft. As it has been in development for so many years I expect an improved ground physics model here like the newer PMDG aircraft, the MJC Q400 or the A2A birds. All serious developers need to overcome the crappy default ground physics.

From a tester's standpoint, I believe was developed in mind with the FSUIPC ground friction tweak which no longer works (yet.)

Guys, if this is done right, and I'm sure it has been, you are going to make a mint. TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

I can hardly wait to start painting it! Please please please have a proper paint kit included. Did I say, please?

1 minute ago, Canuckshaw said:

Guys, if this is done right, and I'm sure it has been, you are going to make a mint. TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

I can hardly wait to start painting it! Please please please have a proper paint kit included. Did I say, please?

Only if you say please. ^_^

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I sent the final files to AS today. We're going to test the final installer tomorrow. Release will be tomorrow late afternoon (EU TZ) earliest but more likely Wednesday morning.

f17ff7c5ef2b35e22d4df1d255bdf97bacd5fce6feffa4a0aeafe1cff9e2e39f.jpg

• Upvote 3