ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview (Released)

online516    10

when is this going to be released?

Go ahead, scream at me. But I won't go through 312 pages of nonsense (and the search isn't much help). To avoid this, you should just post main updates on the first page of the forum and the rest leave it with in depth questions and answers. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

crimtye    27
when is this going to be released?

Go ahead, scream at me. But I won't go through 312 pages of nonsense (and the search isn't much help). To avoid this, you should just post main updates on the first page of the forum and the rest leave it with in depth questions and answers. 

When it's done lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

online516    10
1 hour ago, Herman said:

When any product is released, it's announced there, with the latest release on top of the list. If you click on the round icon at the left of the topic list after checking for new releases,

That works. thanks 

flightmasta1    17

I can't believe this plane hasnt been released yet. I come back every 4 or 5 months and the release date has been moved ahead. I remember when it was going on 5 years and that was insane but more than 7 years!? I dont care what excuses yall want to throw out there but there should be absolutely so excuse for a plane taking 7 years. I cant by it even if I wanted to because I would be supporting something that should have been released ages ago. I feel really bad for the people who have been waiting since day 1 and the release date has been moved 50 times....I dont think this thing will ever be released at this rate. I know you may think I'm ranting or that I'm being to harsh but if this was a business...a real business... everyone on this project would be fired a long time ago.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 31

35 minutes ago, Endyamon said:

Dear flightmasta1 really I don't know, from where you took it that, Aerosoft should be apologize ... for what? Did you pay for something? you don't have right on nothing,especially - complain, product notification is not a commitment from developer. You can buy other planes from other companies which offer unfinished products "I can immediately named" kindly respect the fact that some companies care on their reputation. Of course, according to you is long development is bad reputation, for a reasonable people it's respectability.

I appreciate your intention, but please don't respond to obvious trolls like flightmasta1. It just leads nowhere.

• Upvote 3

Endyamon    55

:) I know .. keep up the good work! I'm looking forward on ths plane, excellent work Hans.

Have a nice day

• Upvote 1

worshipbrat    27

Is the CRJ a ground-up project or is Hans re-engineering code started by someone else? I know all too well what the latter is like, especially when the documentation is , er, marginal.

worshipbrat    27
8 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Can I have a quadruple espresso instead? Red Bull tastes like warm semi-liquid gummy bears :wacko:

Done! Whatever makes the synapses fire. Most of the 'energy drinks' taste like some variant of petroleum waste - must agree on that one.

• Upvote 1

lionwing    0

Will the new CRJ product come with the integrated Checklist / First Officer as with the Airbus products?

Frank Docter    3787
11 minutes ago, lionwing said:

Will the new CRJ product come with the integrated Checklist / First Officer as with the Airbus products?

No, these features are not part of the CRJ. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, worshipbrat said:

Done! Whatever makes the synapses fire. Most of the 'energy drinks' taste like some variant of petroleum waste - must agree on that one.

Thanks! :-)

Mathijs Kok    22720
2 hours ago, lionwing said:

No, it is technology that might be added later though.  Keep in mind that this was only added to our Airbus in the third release. It is seriously complex technology.

• Upvote 4

Naruto-kun    10
On ‎2017‎/‎05‎/‎18 at 8:36 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

Working through my own code is bad enough. It's horrible at best if somebody else wrote it - no matter what level of documentation.

Can I have a quadruple espresso instead? Red Bull tastes like warm semi-liquid gummy bears :wacko:

18 hours ago, worshipbrat said:

You don't want Hans to be working on code while "seeing noises". That will delay the CRJ by another 5 years from all the bugs he will end up adding to fix his hallucinations.

• Upvote 4

qqwertzde    93

Hans,

in your motto, I get the FKATD part (formerly known as the Dude, I suppose), but what does WP stand for? His new alias would imply FD, so I guess it's something else?

Peter