ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview (Released)

Audi2Audi    1
10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The US store is run by a daughter company, not the same shop in these aspects. But just use the EU one!

Good Evening! 

When pre-purchasing from the EU store shipping charges are applied. I assume this is because it is the boxed version; does this also include access to a digital download version?

Thank you!

- Audi.

Anders Bermann    506

I really doubt that. I would assume that they're handled as two different products with two different prices. 

Also, if the boxed version, should include the digital download version, it would appear in the product description of the boxed version.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, KingMusjo said:

I really doubt that. I would assume that they're handled as two different products with two different prices. 

Also, if the boxed version, should include the digital download version, it would appear in the product description of the boxed version.

It would seem logical that in the event that the boxed version also has access to the download version, that it would most definitely appear in the description.
However, either way, you've already locked in your own copy of a magnificent piece of flight simulation software. Boxed or digital difference, shouldn't make much difference.

Audi2Audi    1
2 hours ago, Aero-dat-soft said:

It would seem logical that in the event that the boxed version also has access to the download version, that it would most definitely appear in the description.
However, either way, you've already locked in your own copy of a magnificent piece of flight simulation software. Boxed or digital difference, shouldn't make much difference.

The time lost waiting for shipping is the difference!

Mathijs Kok    22721
3 hours ago, KingMusjo said:

They are indeed two different products. Unavoidable because in many countries they fall under different VAT percentages. I know, silly....

Banalisator    29

vor 14 Minuten, Luisca sagte:

Do you think that we could have the CRJ realesed in may??

Really, how difficult is it to understand that there isn't any release date? 

Seriously, Hans will finish this project. Just wait! They should release the project when its finished and not when its a bug disaster (take a look at TFDi). 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FraPre    88

Hi,

great pictures! I´ve the nice Airport LEBL from Aerosoft and fly him happy. The link I therefore do not need, but i need the link for the beautiful CRJ. Where can I find the link for download?

Holgi    1754
vor 13 Minuten, jaguado sagte:

Parked at the wrong terminal in Barccelona... :P

... special authorization 

• Upvote 2