ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview (Released)

Hightower    156

Interesting. Will read through the manuals. Looks to be somewhat of a hybrid Boeing Airbus logic with some twists like the Q400 and the MD11.

So I take it, version 1.00 of the manuals does not mean the CRJ is RTM. Or is it? Nevertheless must be very very close. Even using my name on the EFB I see. Glad to chip in . ;)  

Insta buy when it comes out. Glad to support. 

Frank Docter    3793
46 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

HI can we expect a picture of how will be the main door "opened in jetway mode" ?

Yes you can.

• Upvote 2

qqwertzde    93
12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

In the down position you can dock a jetway to the CRJ, this is not usually done but it is possible.

I am getting all giddy :)

Somehow I never had the pleasure to use these stairs as a real pax, they (Air Canada, mostly) always attached a jetway. But to be frank, I prefer simulated flights anyway ;)

Peter

Anders Bermann    506
6 hours ago, The Dude said:

The stairs on an 700-900 are a real pain, they are very steep and not very people friendly. 

Doesn't sound like, there's anything on the CRJ 700-900, which is 'people friendly'? :D

Thanks for the pics!

• Upvote 2

Frank Docter    3793
20 minutes ago, KingMusjo said:

Doesn't sound like, there's anything on the CRJ 700-900, which is 'people friendly'? :D

You fully understand the essence of the CRJ. ;)

• Upvote 2

Hightower    156
1 hour ago, KingMusjo said:

Thanks for the pics!

40 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You fully understand the essence of the CRJ. ;)

This aircraft is short people friendly. Of which I am not. If I recall my flight on it, it was about 6'2 (1.9m) and im 6'8 (2.05m) which makes standing straight impossible, and sitting, well the kids will be comfortable.  Mind you theres not many aircraft which is comfortable with my height. Was even worse being in the cargo holds for these type of aircraft when I worked on the ramp at CYVR lol. 

Mathijs Kok    22721

Had to pleasure to have a beer with a retired airline pilot yesterday. He flown just about anything with wings and maintained that the MD80 and CRJ700 are the nicest aircraft to fly manually. 

• Upvote 3

Hightower    156
3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Had to pleasure to have a beer with a retired airline pilot yesterday. He flown just about anything with wings and maintained that the MD80 and CRJ700 are the nicest aircraft to fly manually. 

Interesting. Did he give reasons for that experience? The commonality between those 2 aircraft are obviously rear engines. 

I noticed in the AOM you posted that rear engine aircraft will give opposite effect that wing mounted engines. Such that dropping engine N1 would actually nose up the aircraft rather than traditional nose down with just about everything else. 

Mathijs Kok    22721

We are looking for 15 new testers. 5 on each of the sim platforms, FSX;SP2, FSX;STEAM and P3D V3.4. To be eligible you need to:

• Be acquainted with airliners (so Pmdg 747, our Airbusses etc)
  • Have a good forum standing 
  • Have a lot of time in the next 20 days

If you like to be part of this test contact me on Mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com and tell me your:

• sim platform
  • forum
  • Operating System
  • CPU, memory and GPU.

If you are NOT selected you will not hear from me (sorry about that, but it takes a lot of time to reply yo 200 emails). 

• Upvote 4

generale84    90

very good. I'll try to subscribe:

- PMDG MD11 and AS/FSL airbus

- regular virtual aviation forums  user (also other forums)

- have time to make test required

- P3D v3.4 user

- yes, I'm in the forum AS and also VV.com, Flightsim.com, avsim.com, etc

- Win 10 Pro 64Bit

- i7-4790k @ 4.4 Ghz, 8 Gb ram 2400Mhz, GTX 770 4Gb

• Downvote 2

vjcarlo    53

Question for RW operators of CRJ -

Since the Aerosoft CRJ will allow users to save a pre-configured aircraft state, I would love to obtain feedback from RW operators as to what state (Other than COLD & DARK), you may find your aircraft upon entry when this is NOT the first flight of the day. I assume the STATE is somewhere between C & D and READY for START .  Other than Ground Power and Ground Air, NAV lights, etc what do you generally find already set upon entry before your Walk Around ?  Thanks so much :)

CRJ900    296
Vor 1 Stunde, vjcarlo sagte:

Question for RW operators of CRJ -

Since the Aerosoft CRJ will allow users to save a pre-configured aircraft state, I would love to obtain feedback from RW operators as to what state (Other than COLD & DARK), you may find your aircraft upon entry when this is NOT the first flight of the day. I assume the STATE is somewhere between C & D and READY for START .  Other than Ground Power and Ground Air, NAV lights, etc what do you generally find already set upon entry before your Walk Around ?  Thanks so much :)

Just like with any other airplane really, IRS's aligned, hydraulics and fuel pumps shut down, electrical power drawn from either a GPU or the APU. Stuff like anti skid and N/W steering may be off too.

ROMAN78    2

Hello, I'll like to suscribe as well,

My info is as follows:

PMDG MD11/737NGX/777/747V3 AS/FSL airbus/ QW 757/CS767

- regular virtual aviation forums  user (also other forums)

- have time to make test required

- P3D v3.4 user

-  I'm in the Aerosoft/FSL & AVSIM Forums

- Win 7 Pro 64Bit

- i7-4790k @ 4.4 Ghz, 8 Gb ram 2400Mhz, GTX 970 4Gb

I'm ready to go as needed. Thanks for the oppurtunity!!

ROMAN78

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

generale84    90
26 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And now as requested by email, lol.

I've just drop one  LOL

my fault...I don't red the mail address on your post before

ROMAN78    2
35 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Email please....

My apologies...got a bit ahead of myself. Tom A320 is absolutely correct... Attention to detail is a vital attribute.Thanks again for the opportunity.

ROMAN78

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1