ap1190

Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview (Released)

FWAviation    341
vor 11 Stunden , data63 sagte:

"special price" for "pre-sale" are some words very uncommon for  Aerosoft... where did you get that from ?

I think FraPre refers to the controversial Facebook posting someone from the Aerosoft staff made in August: https://www.facebook.com/Aerosoft/posts/10155165377609698 It created quite a stir here because in its initial wording, it sounded as if the CRJ was only a few weeks or even days away from being released. Mathijs later apologised for that, see here:

• Upvote 1

Eduard Gasull    139
1 hour ago, mrivera said:

To all Devs, testers, and staff at Aerosoft involved on one of the longest running development projects for FSX/P3D; the CRJ: Thank you for your efforts, for your determination to see this project through to release, and for putting up with years upon years of negative comments on this forum, and endless complaints about how long it's taken to release this project.  Please know that there are a ton of us virtual pilots and real world pilots who know that at the end of the day, this product will bring hours upon hours of enjoyment and learning experiences flying the CRJ.  Hope everyone has a great day! :)

-Mark

as a customer, i just to say that we will see... of course all the preview images and videos seems to be that is an amazing addon but we´ll see.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Anders Bermann    442
9 hours ago, mrivera said:

To all Devs, testers, and staff at Aerosoft involved on one of the longest running development projects for FSX/P3D; the CRJ: Thank you for your efforts, for your determination to see this project through to release, and for putting up with years upon years of negative comments on this forum, and endless complaints about how long it's taken to release this project.  Please know that there are a ton of us virtual pilots and real world pilots who know that at the end of the day, this product will bring hours upon hours of enjoyment and learning experiences flying the CRJ.  Hope everyone has a great day! :)

-Mark

What an amazing post. And from a new member...

Refreshing to see, someone who's expressing their appreciation of the development - and not just asking for: 

1. Pictures
  2. Release date or time-frame
  3. Features to be included or wants features to be included
  4. [insert-something-I've-forgotten-here]

Thanks for that :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Davetunes    81
51 minutes ago, gmoneyprs said:

I'm not aware of any DA CRJ customers.... yet...

I think he meant as an Aerosoft customer, or just as a consumer in general :)

• Upvote 1

Eduard Gasull    139
1 hour ago, gmoneyprs said:

I'm not aware of any DA CRJ customers.... yet...

i do not too, but anyway if you cant understand what im trying to say? I dont understand why people thinks badly but about this coment i mean after 7 years of development (more than avatar, of course this proyect doesnt have the money of avata) in the previews videos or screenshots i dont see any real new feature. so let see after realease, after real reviews of youtubers, why is  this aircraft its so cool. This is not a bad comment, this an opinion just it. so lets give freedom to customers to not adulate always aerosoft and i really like aersoft, my 70%of addons are from them or purchased in their stores.

32 minutes ago, Davetunes said:

I think he meant as an Aerosoft customer, or just as a consumer in general :)

Yes as an Aerosoft customer.  

• Upvote 2

WittjeZ    3

I started to follow this exciting project in the beginning of the year when I was about to buy Wilco's CRJ. When I told my friend about my plan he told me that Aerosoft was making a CRJ and he told me that it was way more worth to wait for it, so I did. And what I want to tell with this post is just how exciting and fun it have been to follow this project and see when it has taken it's shape now when it's getting closer to release. I wan't to give very much cred to all of the staff that have been working on this projects for years, and also to Mathijs that have been giving us updates of the CRJ very often. And it doesn't matter that this project have been taking years, because the thing that really matter is to create a product of good quality which Aerosoft always does. And to create a quality product does take a lot of time. So instead of just asking for the release date, just respect them and wait patiently because you will know that the product you will get when it's done, will be of the finest quality because they have spent alot of time on it.

Anyway, I am really excited to fly the CRJ and I will buy it the second it will be released. So keep up the great work Aerosoft and good luck on future projects. ^_^

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Ehoyt    62
20 hours ago, WittjeZ said:

I started to follow this exciting project in the beginning of the year when I was about to buy Wilco's CRJ. When I told my friend about my plan he told me that Aerosoft was making a CRJ and he told me that it was way more worth to wait for it, so I did. And what I want to tell with this post is just how exciting and fun it have been to follow this project and see when it has taken it's shape now when it's getting closer to release. I wan't to give very much cred to all of the staff that have been working on this projects for years, and also to Mathijs that have been giving us updates of the CRJ very often. And it doesn't matter that this project have been taking years, because the thing that really matter is to create a product of good quality which Aerosoft always does. And to create a quality product does take a lot of time. So instead of just asking for the release date, just respect them and wait patiently because you will know that the product you will get when it's done, will be of the finest quality because they have spent alot of time on it.

Anyway, I am really excited to fly the CRJ and I will buy it the second it will be released. So keep up the great work Aerosoft and good luck on future projects. ^_^

Post of the year.

• Upvote 2