Serial Key and saving and profile problems...

davida50000

I sent a Email to support@aerosoft.com 48 hours ago and i still haven't received a reply! The phone support sucks mainly becuase there is nobody ever available to answer the phones, i have tried calling the Europe, America and Germany number and nobody answers.

Basically my problem is that every time i click to launch the game it tells me that i haven't enter my email address and serial key to play, i do this and it tells me that the details have been stored and that i will not have to do it again.

However, each time i go to launch the game it asks again for the serial and email address! I have now used it too many times and it now says that the key has been used too many times and that i should contact support at Aerogames (which i cannot actually manage to talk to!)

As well as this, each time i enter the game i have to create a new profile and re-enter my custom controls and start a new campaign as the game does not seem to remember any of it at all!

Please help me, i am beginning to get frustrated.

Thanks.

David.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello David,

I did pass on your mail and hopefully they will reactivate your product.

As for the issue you need to right click on the start icon for CBS and then select Properties, then select the Compatibility Tab.

At the bottom checkmark the "Run this program as an Administrator".

Hello Sir Shaun,

I purchase a City Bus Simulator 2010 here in Philippines, i already dowload and install it in my PC,now the problem is when i click to start playing, it always says that i need the Serial key and Last Name. Now may Queztion is, How Can I get that Serial Key? What website do i go to get registered and have that serial key? Please im looking forward to your immediate reply sir, this is my email add. "bcja_travel@yahoo.com".... I cant wait to play the City Bus Simulator, please help me as u help other customer.Thanks,

• 2 months later...

i cant get the serial key and i have wasted £24.99 british pounds on city bus simulator new york 2010

please can anyone give me their serial key i begg youplease please please for this game

Hello Ahmed,

Please dont ask others for there serial keys.

If your having a problem with the installation or any other issue regarding this then write to support@aerosoft.com as they will help you out.

Could someone help me? I sent an e-mail to the support people a couple days ago and I still haven't go anything back. I'm having the same problem except it's with "World of Subways Vol 1: New York Underground "The Path"". I bought it, downloaded it and went through the whole process. It said the serial key was valid and stored, but each time I went to play it asked me to enter the serial key again, so I kept entering it and it kept saying it was valid and stored. Now it says I have to many registrations with the serial number and I am unable to play. Could someone help please?

• 1 year later...

Hello David,

As for the issue you need to right click on the start icon for CBS and then select Properties, then select the Compatibility Tab.

Hello David,

Hello Sir shaun have the same problem with the serial key, ecuase my little brother bough the game and we installed on 2 computers, and it kept on asking us for the key, and we insert it. WOuld be great if you can help us a soon as possible, becuase it was a christmas present,

Thank you

Peter