Welcome dear guest,

We like to ask you to log-in or to create an account if you don't have an account. Being a member of this forum allows you to post messages and gives you access to the free downloads. It is by far the fastest way to get any support for the many products we sell. Creating an account is fast and easy, certainly if you already have a Twitter or Facebook account. Do note we take your privacy very serious and will never allow any other company to access your information.

Wir bitten Sie, sich mit Ihren Log-in Daten im Forum anzumelden oder sich einen neuen Account anzulegen falls Sie noch über keinen verfügen. Als Mitglied des Forums können Sie Ihre Mitteilungen an andere Mitglieder oder an uns posten und Sie erhalten Zugriff auf kostenlose Downloads. Außerdem ist die Nutzung unseres Forums bei weitem der schnellste Weg um Support für die vielen Produkte zu bekommen, die wir verkaufen. Einen Account zu erstellen geht einfach und schnell, vor allem wenn Sie bereits bei Twitter oder Facebook registriert sind. Sie können sicher sein, dass wir die Privatsphäre unserer Mitglieder schätzen und schützen. Es wird keiner weiteren Firma gestattet Einsicht in Ihre Daten zu nehmen.]

Nos gustaría pedirle que accediese a su cuenta, si la tiene, o que cree una cuenta, si es que no la tiene. Pertenecer a este foro le permite colocar mensajes y le da acceso a las descargas gratuitas. Es con mucho la forma mas rápida de obtener cualquier tipo de soporte para la multitud de productos que comercializamos. Crear una cuenta es rápido y fácil, y  lo es mas si tiene una cuenta en Twitter o en Facebook. Considere además que nos tomamos su privacidad muy en serio y que nunca permitiremos a ninguna otra compañía que tenga acceso a su información.

Gostaríamos solicitar que acesse a sua conta, se você já tem uma ou que crie una nova. Pertencer a este foro permite que você possa postar e permite usar as nossas descargas gratuitas. É a forma mais rápida de ter suporte nos muitos produtos que vendemos- Criar uma conta é rápido e fácil, mais ainda se você tem conta no Twitter ou no Facebook. Acrescentar que nos levamos muito a serio a sua privacidade, e que jamais vamos permitir o acesso aos seus dados a outras companhias.

Nous vous demandons de vous identifier ou créer un compte si vous n'avez pas encore de compte. Etre membre de ce forum vous permet de poster des messages et vous donne accès à des téléchargements gratuits. C'est le moyen le plus rapide pour obtenir un support pour les nombreux produits que nous vendons. Créer un compte est rapide et facile, surtout si vous avez déjà un compte Twitter ou Facebook. Ne noter que nous prenons votre vie privée très au sérieux et ne permettrons jamais à une autre société pour accéder à vos informations.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo

Madeira X problem

• Locked Topic This topic is closed
10 replies to this topic

#1 SLicTa

SLicTa

Lieutenant

• _Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 Posts:

Posted 22 October 2009 - 14:32

Hi there.

I have 7 sceneries from aerosoft and add recently AES. Madeira was working perfectly but yesterday I bought credits for AES and activated it for Madeira X. I was approaching runway 05, and what was my surprise whan I saw that in front of me, a big natural wall of approximatively 450 feet tall... Crash was unavoidable...

I have ask to "Go To airport" and choose LPMA, Stand 4 (or 14 I don't remember) and the scenery is completly broken : the runway is standing at 450/500 feet in altitude and a big moutain (which the runway is on) is covering the rest of the airport... The ILS is clearly guiding me to the "normal" runway which is - I think - at 14 feet height.

If you ask, I never download and install free sceneries or something like that. Since the last time I have saw the correct Madeira X, I have bought and installed : Lisbon X, Nice X, and activated AES for those 2 airports, and yesterday AES for Madeira X.

After activation, AES asked me to rebuild the "Scenery order" of FS, because it was no more on the first place, I said of course "yes".

Tonight I will deactivate AES for Madeira, reinstall the scenery, and re-activate AES. I will report after.

Does anybody has an idea ?

#2 OPabst

OPabst

AES Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10851 Posts:

Posted 22 October 2009 - 15:05

Can you please check, what happens with the scenery, when you set the airport in AESHelp to OFF.

Normally this "brocken" Effects indicate a uncorrect Transform in the scenery or in AES. But AES has no special code for LPMA (no Jetways or other specific objects), so when AES has such a bug, we must see it on many other airports too.

But, I have seen such an effect to one time, when I place a PMDG MD11 there. So, maybe it is a special effect in combination with the scenery.

mfg/brgds
Oliver Pabst

#3 SLicTa

SLicTa

Lieutenant

• _Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 Posts:

Posted 22 October 2009 - 17:40

Hello again,

I have uninstalled Madeira X, reinstalled it (still "OFF" in AES), and the problem is still there ! I have rebuild the scenery library by desactivating Nice X, Lisbon X, Mallorca X and Mallorca X GD, Mega Brussels and Mega Madrid and nothing helps !
I have rebuild/reload FS and its sceneries during two hours now, and nothing resolve this problem.

I don't know what I can do <_<

#4 OPabst

OPabst

AES Developer

• Developers
  • 10851 Posts:

Posted 22 October 2009 - 19:02

Hello again,

I have uninstalled Madeira X, reinstalled it (still "OFF" in AES), and the problem is still there ! I have rebuild the scenery library by desactivating Nice X, Lisbon X, Mallorca X and Mallorca X GD, Mega Brussels and Mega Madrid and nothing helps !
I have rebuild/reload FS and its sceneries during two hours now, and nothing resolve this problem.

I don't know what I can do <_<

Maybe you can post your problem in the Scenery Support forum, because as you say, AES is not involved. Did you try different Aircraft?

mfg/brgds
Oliver Pabst

#5 SLicTa

SLicTa

Lieutenant

• _Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 Posts:

Posted 22 October 2009 - 19:11

Yes, the default cessna from FSX. But nothing changes. I have also set all graphical options like they said in the manual, and no changes...

I am very lost and disappointedn:(

#6 OPabst

OPabst

AES Developer

• Developers
  • 10851 Posts:

Posted 22 October 2009 - 20:30

The only thing I can do yet is to move the thread to the scenery forum, maybe other have the same issue and can help.

mfg/brgds
Oliver Pabst

#7 Shaun Fletcher

Shaun Fletcher

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• _Members
  • 18972 Posts:

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:44

Hello SLic Ta,

Please read the FAQs section in the manual regarding this problem.

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Shaun Fletcher
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages.
If you prefer support via email, http://aerosoft.zend...us_requests/new

#8 SLicTa

SLicTa

Lieutenant

• _Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 Posts:

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:19

Hello again,

I am really sad :(, I can't make it work correctly !

I have read the Madeira manual (as said on older topics before starting this thread), set the FPS limit to 22 (already the one I used before), and set ALL options as requested. The only change is : the big moutain/wall which is over the aerosoft scenery still there, at same altitude, and same dimensions; but now the "sides" of this "moutain" from the sea-level grounds to the top are verticals and not slope anymore.

So I can see more parts of the hidden scenery which is "under" the moutain.

Another thing now, with all the graphical changes done to stick to the madeira manual, my most important airport doesn't show correct now... Brussels Mega airport has now the trees with a brown style (like autumn) but all around the trees, I have an imaginary background (same texture as the sky) hiding the buildings, runways, whatever is behind... I don't know if this is due to the modifications of the graphical options or if it's because of the Mallorca X season modification. (I have launched the mallorca X little program to change the season from summer to autumn). I think this is due to mallorca X.

2 problems now... I currently think to delete all FSX related programs (8 gb...) and reinstall all. But I am afraid to lose something. I have : FSX Deluxe (SP1 and SP2), 737 Wilco PIC, FSX Passengers, Feelthere's CALL! add-on for 737 PIC, IVAP, SerialFP (my CDU2 from VRInsight which have a very very long and big configuration to match with the 737 PIC), Mega airport Brussels, Mega Madrid, Lisbon X, Mallorca X, Nice X, Madeira X and AES for all these airports (but brussels which doesn't exists... :().

All these products are officials, and have been bought legally.

I hope I will find a solution without uninstalling all of that. :(

#9 SLicTa

SLicTa

Lieutenant

• _Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 Posts:

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:48

Any idea on this ? More than one week without flying, I am getting nervous :(

What would you do ? Take 2 entire evenings to reinstall all ?

#10 Shaun Fletcher

Shaun Fletcher

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• _Members
  • 18972 Posts:

Posted 27 October 2009 - 13:37

Hello SLic Ta,

So can we clarify, you had the scenery working absolutely fine before activating AES on it.

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Shaun Fletcher
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages.
If you prefer support via email, http://aerosoft.zend...us_requests/new

#11 SLicTa

SLicTa

Lieutenant

• _Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 Posts:

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:43

Yes, but I didn't go to Madeira during 1 month and meanwhile I also purchased and installed Lisbon X, Mallorca X and Nice X.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the scenery, but no changes, I have also tried to put all graphical options exactly as the manual says, no changes either...

Does the reinstallation of FSX (and SP1 & SP2) and after, of Madeira X, is a good try ? Or do I have to uninstall all now and begin the work to reinstall all ?

THanks !

0 User(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users