Norwegian airports

Reco

Hi

I am quite frustrated by looking at all those nice looking airports Aerosoft are producing all over the Europe exept from Norway.

If you one day wake up in the morning with an idea of producing somthing on the northern hemisphere, please take a look at ENZV Stavanger Airports.

It is very special airport since both runways ends close to the shore lines.

Reco

Hi

I am quite frustrated by looking at all those nice looking airports Aerosoft are producing all over the Europe exept from Norway.

If you one day wake up in the morning with an idea of producing somthing on the northern hemisphere, please take a look at ENZV Stavanger Airports.

It is very special airport since both runways ends close to the shore lines.

Reco

Stavanger is definitly a nice airport, been there once on a CRJ700 jumpseat ride.

BTW: Do you know the Norwegian Airports series from flightsim.no ?? They are a bit outdated though!

Hi delta 777

I am glad you have a nice flight to Stavanger. Yes I have the lates Norwegian airports from Flightsim.no.

It is good, but it can not be compared to the profesional product that Aerosoft are producing, with nice ground texture animations, busses, cars etc.

Gardemoen has been produced for flightsim 2004, as well as Flesland with the nice Cloud 9 version (upgraded to FSX).

So I think Stavanger Airport should be first in line if Aerosoft is looking to Norway

Reco

• Aerosoft

Hi delta 777

I am glad you have a nice flight to Stavanger. Yes I have the lates Norwegian airports from Flightsim.no.

It is good, but it can not be compared to the profesional product that Aerosoft are producing, with nice ground texture animations, busses, cars etc.

Gardemoen has been produced for flightsim 2004, as well as Flesland with the nice Cloud 9 version (upgraded to FSX).

So I think Stavanger Airport should be first in line if Aerosoft is looking to Norway

Reco

We'll see. No promises, it's a large world.

• 3 months later...

Scandinavian Airport - ENGM Oslo Gardermoen is far outdated by Aerosoft

The building and airport texture is old and desperatly in need of an serious update.

Have been wanted for ages to have Cloud 9 team design this but never gone so far as to reccomend it.

I truly believe that Aerosoft is the right developer to make this as realistic as possible and moste suited for AES as well.

ENGM Oslo is one of North Europs most buzzy airports with lots of traffic, and there is to be made a 3rd runway and a 3rd terminal now making it eve larger.

Please re-make this airport

Merry Christmas to all

• 2 months later...

Hey you just got Trondheim-Værnes (http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11187&position=1&anzahl_treffer=117)

Next Nordic airport must be the gateway to Scandinavia with the biggest passenger flow - yes you guessed it COPENHAGEN (CPH-EKCH). No doubt about it... laugh.gif

Hey you just got Trondheim-Værnes (http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11187&position=1&anzahl_treffer=117)

Next Nordic airport must be the gateway to Scandinavia with the biggest passenger flow - yes you guessed it COPENHAGEN (CPH-EKCH). No doubt about it... laugh.gif

That's right, theres really need for Copenhagen in FSX :)

That's right, theres really need for Copenhagen in FSX :)

And FS9! No good, up-to-date Copenhagen scenery available at the moment anywhere. Swedflight closed down, so that's no option either. Aerosoft's Scandinavian Airports is nice, but, well, it's old too.