Sounds like a good reason to update. France 1 looks like a nice package for the money, but I didn't see any mention of being compatible with AES. That is almost a requisite for me to purchase.

As if you read my thoughts. So is it AES compatible ?

Say yes, please please say YEs

No? well make it then ! wink.gif

Hello Peter,

some questions from me. Are you the developer of this product :rolleyes: ? Is Nice X a standalone product like Megaairport Lissabon (price ?), or is a bundle planned like France 1. Is in the second case a CD upgrade planned?

Another question: I remember that an addon Azore X has been planned a while ago. Is there still a chance to develop/release it?

Many greetings Thomas

• Aerosoft

Hello Peter,

some questions from me. Are you the developer of this product :rolleyes: ? Is Nice X a standalone product like Megaairport Lissabon (price ?), or is a bundle planned like France 1. Is in the second case a CD upgrade planned?

Another question: I remember that an addon Azore X has been planned a while ago. Is there still a chance to develop/release it?

Many greetings Thomas

In some form it will be boxed but exactly how and when we can't say at this moment. I got nothing on the Azoren on my internal development lists at this moment, but it could be it is worked on externally. Will ask around.

I got nothing on the Azoren on my internal development lists at this moment, but it could be it is worked on externally. Will ask around.

Azores would be great - to tie up with Madeira and Lisbon. Hope thats a possibility. smile.gif

Hello Folks,

We need to live with the fact that some sceneries will only ever be done for FSX only.

There is no real point in arguing about it at the end of the day as it wont change the fact that that product will only be for FSX.

If its being made for both then thats a bonus.

• Upvote 3

Sorry if I didn't read it so far - but I think it wasn't answered yet:

Will the Airport be compatible to blend into the Riviera JetSet-Scenery by FranceVFR?

Cheers, Christian

Well at least I see shadows on the AI so I may buy but only when you confirm, it works with all AI.. If it does is there a chance you may go back and fix Palma which has the biggest bug ever with no AI unless you turn shadows off (not mentioned on the product page and why on earth should you have to degrade the look just to run one airport)

• Aerosoft

Sorry if I didn't read it so far - but I think it wasn't answered yet:

Will the Airport be compatible to blend into the Riviera JetSet-Scenery by FranceVFR?

Cheers, Christian

I am not sure but we will certainly try to be a compatible with others as possible. It is not always easy though because of how things are set up.

• Aerosoft

Well at least I see shadows on the AI so I may buy but only when you confirm, it works with all AI.. If it does is there a chance you may go back and fix Palma which has the biggest bug ever with no AI unless you turn shadows off (not mentioned on the product page and why on earth should you have to degrade the look just to run one airport)

I think this is a topic that does not belong in the preview section but in the scenery support section. I propose you post it there so we can look at this.

The issue however is caused by the fact we need to use FS9 code for some things (FSX tools just do not give us some of the options) and with SP2 Mama Microsoft included some new things (not documented in the SDK btw) that cause AI traffic aircraft to be invisible. It is a well documented issue, there are many airports that got the same issue and there is not a lot that can be done about it. I would personally not call the fact you do not have shadows under AI aircraft the "biggest bug ever", but as you feel this is so important you could ask MS to solve this bug. Of course if the AI aircraft are designed purely for FSX (do DX10 compatible) you would most likely not have this issue.

If you like to discuss this any further, let's not do so in a topic that is about a different scenery that is not even released yet!

• Upvote 3

Your wish is our demand...

Aerosoft, you have made my wish come true...It's going to be real nice to fly fron Nice to Monaco with Heli Air Monaco. I have spent 15 years in Nice and my whole family lives there.

Thank you

Regards,

David

How bizarre, I was just looking on Simmarket for Nice scenery and here I find some right back where I started browsing this morning. I really do need to wear glasses!

• Aerosoft

Just confirming, release will be tomorrow.

Interesting for some people might be the fact this a FSX spin off from a professional project. This is 100% the same scenery that is used in big rig professional simulators all over Europe.