VistaMare

• Developer

Vistamare Modules are the base for many Addons, like AES, MAP Paris and other, which uses enhancments for Animations and other things.

When you explain more detailed, what you problem is, maybe we can help.

Hi

When I start my FSX + Addpac I get an errormessage during the startup telling me that FSX is not compatible with a certain program/file and that the problem i Bglmanx.dll and also ViMacoreX.dll I have the choice to let the program try to interact with FSX or not. If I say yes FSX crashes and If I say no it starts the normal way but some addons doesn't seem to work.

After the fact that FSX has crashed and I restart it I get a BIG red warning saying STOP and telling me that FSX didn't close down in a proper way last time and that I have to stop here and RESTART my computer.

Must I have VistaMare installed to get AES to work?

Looked into Vistamare Software homepage and they say that the ViMacoreX.dll (latest version) is ONLY for FS2004!!! Now I don't understand anything.

Jack J Jackson

• Developer

Yes,

AES will not work without the loaded ViMaCoreX.DLL and other Modules loaded behind.

The situation, that the BGLmanx.DLL also not loaded (is a modul of FS Dreamteam) looks like a base problem in you FS, not a specific issue regarding ViMaCoreX or BGLManX

(Forget the website, is not on the last status. The corresponding file for FS9 is called ViMaCore2004.DLL, not ViMaCoreX.dll)

Can you please attache the DLL.XML (of you not know, where to find it, give me the info about your OS)

• Developer

Ok,

looks good so far.

Maybe you can remove first the last section:

- <Launch.Addon>

<Name>VistaMare Core</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

and remove the Subdir VistaMare below you FSX Directory.

Then start the FS to see of you still have problems with other DLL's

If all is ok, just start the AESHelp once again, this will bring both removed parts back, but maybe then it will work correct.

What maybe can also help, is to remove the entries in the Section [TRUSTS] in the FSX.CFG, minimum all which have ViMaCoreX or BGLManX.DLL in it.

Hello, I might be able to help here, because we had to deal with this issue a lot of times:

It seems FSX sometimes just gets confused when a newly installed module has just been trusted. So, regardless of what module is, it presents the user with the red alert that suggests not to execute that specific module.

The solution is usually to do exactly the opposite as is suggested: ALLOW the module to run, and don't even worry if it crashes the first time. Re-launch FSX again, and it will usually work at the 2nd try.

If it doesn't, a Windows reboot usually fixes the problem.

Hi

This is going to be long, but it might help other people. Everything in the list below is done in Admin-mode.

Did as suggested and deleted the last portion about VistaMare in dll.xml.

Deleted the VistaMare subdir in the FSX-lib.

Started FSX and got the error message about BglManX.dll

Edited FSX.cfg and deleted every reference to ViMaCoreX.dll and BglManX.dll

Started FSX and got the error message about BglManX.dll again! How/why, I just deleted the references?

Restarted my PC.

Checked the dll.xml file again and..... found a reference from a program called "Add-on Manager" to BglManX.dll. Deleted that.

Restarted FSX and had NO error messages.

Started AES Help (2.01). Got a message and a picture about confirming 2 warnings when starting FSX.

Started FSX and got an error message about ViMaCoreX.dll !!!!! Still, answered YES to running it and ..... no FSX crash. Got 2 questions, as AES Help told me before, answered YES to them and........ FSX launched.

Closed and restarted FSX with NO error messages!!!

Started the default 737 at EDDN, gate 11, medium.

Ctrl-Shift-W........ and....... a WARNING message "Set breaks. Stop engines". Still have to expand the dialog box to see the F-key commands.

Tested ALL F-key commands and they worked!!!!!

Dear mr Oliver Pabst, VIELEN dank. Du bist ein GENIUS!!!! Thank you also for taking the time to help an old man (63+) and again showing that you and Aerosoft has one of the best customer services in the world.

Have to mention that I found the following files in the FSX library, don't know if that is of any interest:

BglManX.dat

BglManX.dll

BglManX-aerosoft.dat

BglManX-fsdt.dat

Jack J Jackson

A Swede in Spain

• Developer

Ok,

Fine that AES will work now.

But, you have now disabled the AddonManager, so you FSDreamteam Scenery Products will not work.

Umberto of FSDT has answered above, so maybe you can try to bring back the "BGLManX" section in the DLL.XML and try again to start the FSX, or you reinstall the FSDT Scenery or Addon Manager.

Hi Oliver

Sorry to have to disturb you again.

After getting everything to work I was interested in buying some FSDreamTeam products, so I downloaded the 5 sceneries and started to install Zürich. Started FSX and it updated the scenery DB, but guess what...... error message for BglManX.dll. Followed the advice from Umberto Colapicchioni

(fsdreamteam" and have started/restarted/FSX/Computer 8 times now!!!! No change. Well that is not true, because after editing the dll.xml file again and deleted the reference from "Add-on Manager", my AES does NOT work anymore!!!! So...... I probably have to do everything all over again.

As this now seems to be a DreamTeam problem i'm posting my problem on their support forum.

Sorry about this Oliver.

Jack J Jackson

As this now seems to be a DreamTeam problem i'm posting my problem on their support forum.

No, it's not. I have already explained the solution in the previous post, which is to ALLOW the module to run and try again, and eventually reboot Windows and try again.

Just in case something went wrong and some files were not updated, try to manually delete bglmanx*.* files, reinstall the scenery, and try again.

There are no other solutions, it will always work in the end, because it's an FSX problem, not an FSDT problem, not an Aerosoft problem, I keep getting it randomly whenever a new module gets installed and trusted, from any module, the wilco.dll, leveld.dll, etc. It always fixes itself when launching it the 2nd time, and sometimes requires Windows to be rebooted.

Hi Umberto

Thanks for trying to help me out, but it doesn't seem to work for me. After 8 starts/shutdowns/restarts it still doesn't work.

I have registered to the FSDreamTeam Forum but after 24h still no activation code for my account. Can you help me?

I really want to buy ALL FSDT products BUT want to straighten this VistaMare thing out first.

Jack J Jackson

Hi again Umberto.

Once again I did what you told me.

Deleted ALL references from FSX.cfg/dll.xml and deleted ALL BglManX*.* files in the main FSX library.

Reinstalled FSDT Zürich and Las Vegas scenery.

Started FSX and as usual got the error message about BGLManX.dll NOT beeing compatible with FSX. Did as you suggested and said Yes instead of

No. FSX gave me the following error message "MS Flight Simulator has stoppeed working" and closed down.

Restarted FSX again. No change. Did that 10 times.

Did another 10 restarts with a restart of my computer between every restart. No change.

Last time i answered NO to run BglManx.dll, FSX started, I choosed Münich, scenery loaded and.... only jetways, no terminal buildings.

Changed to Las Vegas. Same thing, no terminal buildings, only jetways but I could see buildings outside the airport.

Well this beats me. I beleive you when you tell me that everything will be ok in the end but..... after 20 restarts I'm not so sure.

Jack J Jackson

I'm sorry, but something must be wrong with your system, because I don't have other solutions to offer. Your forum account HAS been activated, so it's best if you post there.

Hi Umberto

Thanks for your answer. Have red ALL posts on your forum about this, with no luck.

Closing this issue and can only conclude that it's not possible for me to use ANY of FSDT:s scenerys.

Pity that you have choosen the VistaMare solution, if you had gone the same way as Aerosoft it had been no problem.

Jack J Jackson

PS

Just checked the forum and this is the message I get when I try to login

"Your account is still awaiting admin approval." ;-)))))))

Closing this issue and can only conclude that it's not possible for me to use ANY of FSDT:s scenerys.

No, that's your assumption, but I'm sure we'll fix this, please, go to our forum, becasue there might be a few things that can be tried.

Pity that you have choosen the VistaMare solution, if you had gone the same way as Aerosoft it had been no problem.

I think there's some misunderstanding here: VistaMare IS the Aerosoft solution! We don't use that module ourselves.

Just checked the forum and this is the message I get when I try to login

Try to enter now.

• Developer
Oliver.....

I have moved this topic to the FSDT Forum.

Jack J Jackson

Please Start AESHelp, push the Support Button, Press "Generate Support ID", go here and paste it with Ctrl+V

• Aerosoft

Mr Jackson, for a 60 year old that is not short of resources (the house in Spain is rather nice after all, obviously good money in dogs these days) you seem rather enthusiastically have entered serial codes other users have shared. Codes you did not pay for obviously.

Our support department will close your support ticket, our legal department has just opened a fresh one. If you like to discuss this, you can contact me on support@aerosoft.com, your email will be forwarded to me and to our legal department.