Preview Mallorca X

Rainer Duda

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH-MY-...

Another add-on proving FS9 is alive and kicking! What a great looking addon!

I assume it will be AES'ed?

Will it come in a package with other balaeric islands and airports, or is it a stand-alone product?

What do I care, I;m going to buy it anyway!

OH-MY-...

Another add-on proving FS9 is alive and kicking! What a great looking addon!

I assume it will be AES'ed?

Will it come in a package with other balaeric islands and airports, or is it a stand-alone product?

What do I care, I;m going to buy it anyway!

Erik, if you look close enough, you will find Olivers "services" in quite a few pics.

Dear Aerosoft staff!

I am very glad and happy that you are also making airports for fs9. Thank you very much for that. You are my heros. :rolleyes:

Many regards,

Þórður Þ. Sigurjónsson

Iceland.

Really beautiful! Cannot wait until it's there! Will it also cover the entire island or just the airport and surroundings?

looks really beautifull i"ve been there last summer in reallive looks 1:1 is there any release dat available??

Regards Patrick.

I assume (hopefully) that the "X" designation does mean FSX as well !

I have my new system up and running, no more FS9.

Joe

BTW: some new night-screenshots from yesterday evening (FS9, FSX will follow a little bit later):

lepax01.jpg

lepax02.jpg

A release date? Hmmmm... the airport itself is nearly finished. There are some minor things to do in the surrounding of Palma I think.

But in my opinion (and if we won't find a show-stopper during the tests) it will be during the next two or three weeks (for FS9).

Ciao,

Rainer.

Rainer, again a magnificent set of shots!

It looks sooo much better than the old verion of LEPA.

Looking at the screenshots I find more and more sweet details every single time.

But in my opinion (and if we won't find a show-stopper during the tests) it will be during the next two or three weeks (for FS9).

Well I hope Berlin Tegel won't take much more than this and also hope the 2.0 version of AES to be released soon will already be ready for both the sceneries so that we can buy new credits and activate them right after the purchase.

Best regards,

Rafal

Rainer,

will this come out in a "spain" series? (Way down the road).

I still prefer boxes to downloads, but my "resistence" to releases is growing thin, and I am tempted to hit the purchase button as opposed to waiting for a box.

Thanks.

Awesome images!!! ¿its just Mallorca or it will contain the other islands? like Ibiza, Menorca..

I hope Mallorca comes with the Bellver castle, Cathedral near the port of Palma and many other monuments... Thx a lot to everybody!! :)

Dear Reinier:

First of all I would like to thank you for this nice new Palma scenery. It really looks great, but there are some things missing. As you probably know there are many works going on at Palma for the time been, so I am just wondering what will happen once they are completed, will you make updates on the scenery?

Here I copy some of your screenshots and put on them a red marking telling you wich differencies we find nowdays: I am just realising it is impossible to paste pictures in this topic, but anyway I will tell you were the errors are:

1 - In your daylight picture nº6 we have an image of terminal building C from behind, were we can see all the remote boarding gates, these have been build bigger with a new black glass just like the one you have done behind terminal D (from stands 90 to 98)

2 - In your daylight picture nº16, next to rwy 24R theshold there is an abandoned MD-87 that the firebrigade use to train themselves. At the same time next to the big parking building, on the left side we see the employes parking wich is covered with some "roof" and next to it to the right we just can see some trees, these trees are no longer there, a couple of years ago they expanded the employes parking making it bigger, but this new phase has no "roof" as the old one to protect the cars from the sun.

In your previus Mallorca version Son Bonet airport was also included, will it also be in this verion?

Brgds

Kiko Esteves