"no More Info Available Yet" Error V1.99b

This is a new one for me! I've got ImagineSim's KATL scenery and have applied some of my AES credits to it. When pressing the in-sim activation key for AES, the window pops up saying "KATL - FULL No more info available yet" and AES wont work. Seen that one before? Any clues? Thanx!

-Rick

This is a new one for me! I've got ImagineSim's KATL scenery and have applied some of my AES credits to it. When pressing the in-sim activation key for AES, the window pops up saying "KATL - FULL No more info available yet" and AES wont work. Seen that one before? Any clues? Thanx!

-Rick

Have you try to resync/repair airport in AES help?

• Developer

-Rick

Where is you aircraft placed on the airport? Maybe try to place it at any taxiway and try again to open the window.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

His problem was different, here AES was active, but AES did not start the process at the position.

I have seen a little problem in my code, where this can happen under special conditions, when the aircraft is direct loaded in parked mode at a Gate. This will be fixed in AES 2.0