Us Cities X - San Francisco

Sasa

US Cities X is a series of city scenery for FSX that covers US cities created by LimeSim. Based on an extensive aerial image it will have all the major buildings and landmarks plus all the heliports and small airports that are inside the covered areas.

It is clearly intended to fill the gap between the default scenery and very high dense city scenery such as Manhattan X, London VFR or Venice X. Because the file size is rather large due to the ground image it only includes one season (in most cases this is not a real issue) and no night textures. The VFR flights over these cities is mostly a day time affair anyway. The second in this range is San Francisco, California.

Provided everything goes well from now on and there aren't any problems we will release by this week!

Features:

• Aerial image coverage
  • More than 2800 major buildings included
  • Thousands of Autogen buildings placed realistically
  • All three heliports and 1 seaplane base in good detail
  • Detailed ship in SFO bay with helipad
  • Sound effects near heliports and bridges
  • Traffic on most major raods
  • Includes new Eastern Span of the Bay Bridge
  • Low price, very good value for money.

PreviewSanFrancisco_01.jpg

PreviewSanFrancisco_02.jpg

PreviewSanFrancisco_03.jpg

PreviewSanFrancisco_04.jpg

PreviewSanFrancisco_05.jpg

PreviewSanFrancisco_06.jpg

PreviewSanFrancisco_07.jpg

PreviewSanFrancisco_08.jpg

PreviewSanFrancisco_09.jpg

Mr. Sasa,

This is amazing :o ! Now with the release of Indiana X and now San Fransico X, would you consider doing a seasonal and night update later on; for customers like myself who would like to enjoy this product to its fullest. Thank you.

PS: If you would consider Cincinnati X at some point, I would buy that too. ;)

Sweet! I'll be watching for that email from support after release re: my free copy. ;)

You also mentioned giving me Helgoland for being so fast, can I swap that for the Indianapolis scenery, please?

Sweet! I'll be watching for that email from support after release re: my free copy. ;)

You also mentioned giving me Helgoland for being so fast, can I swap that for the Indianapolis scenery, please?

DAMMIT!!! I need FSX!!! I love this scenery! My girlfriend and I was just there last week. Any word if Alcatraz and Sausalito will be modeled in as well????

Will San Francisco include A T & T Park and the approach to KSFO and the football stadium?

The AT&T Park will be in there, yes. But if you mean the Candlestick Park with the football stadium, sorry, no. It's outside the coverage area.

As soon as the product page goes online we will add a KML file for Google Earth showing you the coverage area and airport locations.

Alcatraz hasn't been remodeled indeed. I don't know what "sucks" on the version that is already available - up to now I thought that everyone (including me) likes it.

Bests,

Sascha

The AT&T Park will be in there, yes. But if you mean the Candlestick Park with the football stadium, sorry, no. It's outside the coverage area.

As soon as the product page goes online we will add a KML file for Google Earth showing you the coverage area and airport locations.

Alcatraz hasn't been remodeled indeed. I don't know what "sucks" on the version that is already available - up to now I thought that everyone (including me) likes it.

Bests,

Sascha

Just for the record I really liked Alcatraz, as one who has been to San Francisco and taken the complete Tour I think your SF City is extremely

realistic. What I meant about the football stadium was the one that shows on the road from ksfo toward the Downtown Area and the approach to the runway at KSFO from the north which includes South San Francisco.

Is it me, or is this much better looking (up close) than Indy.

I guess I need to bump up my settings a little to get a better scene.

Looking great.

Wow :blink: It really looks stunning (as usual :) ) Just one question: From what brand is the plane on the first post third from the bottom?

I really like those old planes.

And with this scenery :lol:

Just one question: From what brand is the plane in the first post, third from the bottom?

I really like those old planes.

I'd hardly call it an 'old plane' :rolleyes:

Check your PM's.

Well... technically SFO is the same as Indianapolis, but there are (on a smaller coverage area) more detailed 3 objects in SFO than in Indy.

Keep in mind that there is also an "experimental" setting of scenery density level we don't show on the screenshots because many video cards can't handle it at acceptable frames. Anyone who just got a new and very fast system might be lucky to see even more detail than what you see on the screens here. :)

Bests,

Sascha

Is it me, or is this much better looking (up close) than Indy.

I guess I need to bump up my settings a little to get a better scene.

Looking great.

I thinks your right, San F. colour strength is stronger compared with indy which seems a bit faint as if weather hazey like many add-on sceneries, better clarity +realizm are experienced when increasing colour boldness... looks great!

Are you able to specify aerosofts system specs that produce these images and your FPS?

Let's see if Nick can answer this. He took the those screens and should know his FPS.

Bests,

Sascha

Hello,

I am thinking about improving my US FS scenery including the US cities range. Do you expect/know if the cities will be compatible with the upcoming FTX USA?

I expect there will be no compatibility issues with UTX and GEX, correct?

Thanks

Manuel

I am thinking about improving my US FS scenery including the US cities range. Do you expect/know if the cities will be compatible with the upcoming FTX USA?

I expect there will be no compatibility issues with UTX and GEX, correct?

I don't have any of their products here but neither I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be compatible. The aerial images in US Cities X should always layer themselves over the FTX scenery within their coverage. Btw: I'm also in contact with the Ultimate Terrain guys for best compatibility.

Bests,

Sascha