Aerosoft And Istanbul (ltba)

nurialco

many simmers want the istanbul airport ltba from aerosoft its one of my dream aerosoft an istanbul wooooow. istanbul is a big city and and is the bridge from europ to asia very big city with a very nice and wonderfool airport many airlines is landed from all over the world. istanbul is the home of the turkish airlines please for many istanbul fans aerosoft make please this scenery

i m soo sory i can not good english thank you aerosoft

post-24371-1240112074_thumb.jpg

post-24371-1240112089_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I would Love an Istanbul- Ataturk Airport from aerosoft too. It is a very important airport and many airlines from europe to asia fly there. It is a big airport also. In Flight Simulator X i enjoy very much landing in LTBA over the sea and over the huge container ships. A very nice place for long flight pilots to Stop by when flying europe to asia or asia to europe.

I hope to get an answer from aerosoft stuff soon :lol:

Berk

i know this version of ltba but when this airport suported by aerosoft than can be use with aes aerosoft can this version made for aes but the question is make aerosoft this version aes ready we must wait for aerosoft said yes we can make this for aes or aerosft make ltba airport

I am in support for this airport.

I was excited when I learned the city of Istanbul was part of FSX Acceleration.

I lived in Istanbul for 3 years..... and wouldn't mind this airport.

Merhaba Cocuklar! :lol: