UPDATE TO SOAR FORUMS

Tom Eagles

:excl:

As per a request The forum' have been slightly (ok major) restructured.

Several new forums have been added and some have been moved.

each sim now has its own sub forums. Hopefully this will make things a bit easier in future. Anyone have and suggestions about it drop a line here..

Tom

Hey Tom,

Nice job! It took me 5 seconds to get the point... Now the board reflects SOAR's orientation towards alternate sims, and it's good (to me too).

:excl:

As per a request The forum' have been slightly (ok major) restructured.

Several new forums have been added and some have been moved.

each sim now has its own sub forums. Hopefully this will make things a bit easier in future. Anyone have and suggestions about it drop a line here..

Tom

Seems, that MSFS has lost its "General Discussion" forum.

Cheers,

Peter

ok moved the original one back into the ns forum as most was fs related, anyone find anything in there that they think should be moved to a different one feel free to move it. (just be careful)

and a few people have said some threads are missing, the answer is no they are not try setting the dates on topics to display.. you will find them all there, some have been moved into other sub forums.. but none have been lost.

sorry for the few mix ups but i had to fit this in between a very hectic real world schedule.