RJGG - Nagoya Chubu

swadeep

Hi. I already assigned credits to RJGG Nagoya Chubu and it's activated (FS9) but when i parked at a gate, AES doesn't show up. No man saying block set position, no gates moving etc. I tried with other airports and it works but not here. Already installed Japanes Vol 7 update also. I would really appreciate help.

Thank You.

Best Wishes

Swadeep

Did you see the jetways? What happens when you try to open the AES window with Ctrl-Shift-W?

Yes i saw the jetways. Tried Ctrl+SHift+W but nothing happens. I also tried minimized FS and launch AES help and it says cannot connect to flight sim..please place aircraft at aes airports..

Swadeep, sorry, there is something wrong on your machine, it's not an AES bug. I've just made a flight from Chubu - AES worked as it should.

Good luck!

Iouri

Swadeep, sorry, there is something wrong on your machine, it's not an AES bug. I've just made a flight from Chubu - AES worked as it should.

Good luck!

Iouri

Damn i dont know whats wrong :( AES works on all other airports though :S

Hey!! I got it to work now!! Just a rookie mistake! Apparently in AES help Nagoya was showing OFF instead of FS9. It's so weird because when i assigned credits i clicked for it to go to OFF and then again to show FS9 but this time something must have gone wrong. Anyway thank you so much to both of you for assistance!!\

Thanks a million!!

Best Wishes

Swadeep