Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

Offcourse we will!

Robben & Sneijder will make the winning goals. But back on topic: I'm glad to see that Aerosoft is finishing some projects.

Nope, I hope that Spain will win. :rolleyes: U don't deserved it.

I thought he was from france ??

So did I a while back. But he lives in South of France I believe. Which is where I want to be right now with TDF going on. Nice win by Cavendish yesterday BTW.

I hope the Netherlands open a can of whippass on Spain tomorrow!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious too since Schiphol X is a complete waste do to developer incompetence (I really wanted to buy this airport) and nothing new for Europe is on the horizon! I hope the German Airport Design Team developers can improve their ground textures, a smooth ground terrain is out of place for FSX!

Now then, any news?

Darryl

• Upvote 1

I'm curious too since Schiphol X is a complete waste do to developer incompetence (I really wanted to buy this airport) and nothing new for Europe is on the horizon! I hope the German Airport Design Team developers can improve their ground textures, a smooth ground terrain is out of place for FSX!

Darryl

Not to get off topic but Schiphol was very much overly ambitious for that developer... I had high hopes for it but the C9 version still seems to keep me very happy...

As for upcoming payware Euro sceneries from other very good developers, there is a VERY kickass Oslo in the works for FS9/X, Billund FS9/X, Krakow FS9/X, Salzburg and Klagenfurt FS9/X, and Alicante FS9/X.

Not to get off topic but Schiphol was very much overly ambitious for that developer... I had high hopes for it but the C9 version still seems to keep me very happy...

As for upcoming payware Euro sceneries from other very good developers, there is a VERY kickass Oslo in the works for FS9/X, Billund FS9/X, Krakow FS9/X, Salzburg and Klagenfurt FS9/X, and Alicante FS9/X.

...and don't forget EKCH :rolleyes:

Darryl

These poor developers....If they take their time to make sure all the bugs are ironed out they get blamed & slated for taking too long and the people on this and other forums moan about how long they are having to wait and how they can't wait any longer and how their holidays are going to suck due to this add-on or that scenery not being made availiable on time. And if they push it out too soon or they have released it before all the bugs are fixed they get called...and i Quote " complete waste do to developer incompetence "

if I was making a scenery and someone said this about my work I would say F**K YOU and block you from downloading it,,

But that's just me..I think developers should be left to work on their sceneries and not be subjected to such ignorant comments. If after taking all the time required they produce something that you don't like you always have the option of not buying it.

If you really need it and you are not willing to wait to read others feedback remember the old saying

FOOLS RUSH IN :P

• Upvote 2

Salzburg? Where? Gianni´s SZG really rocks, but since its release, many changes happened at Salzburg, including a new tower in 2012...

Salzburg? Where? Gianni´s SZG really rocks, but since its release, many changes happened at Salzburg, including a new tower in 2012...

Gianni is doing both airports as payware and surrounding cities like Innsbruck. Who is doing EKCH??????

Aerosoft is doing EKCH :D

Is that so.... I can't seem to find where an Aerosoft staff has emphatically claimed they are making an EKCH scenery here in the forum. Do you have a link?? Because we were also told "aerosoft" was making new Marseille and Toulouse sceneries....

Copenhagen will be FS9/FSX?:)

Yes, according to the developer. FS2004 still has a very long life for the market of large commerial airports and those simmers who cannot live without realistic AI environment.

Yes, according to the developer. FS2004 still has a very long life for the market of large commerial airports and those simmers who cannot live without realistic AI environment.

Thanks for the information, really good news. :) And sorry for offtopic.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible you can post the links to these airports that are being developed? wink.gif

Is this the scenery now included with German Airports 1 or is this a seperate project?

TheSarge (Mav)

Thank you Rainer for these stunning screen-shots! Any general time-line (spring, summer, fall or winter 2010) for the FSX version since I no longer fly FS2004? :mellow:

If I where to vacation in Germany, I'd fly to Munich first...Darryl