Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

Hmmm. I have seen their first movie - a movie for sim-wings Menorca. And now these two productions for Munich. To be honest, I don't like them all.

It's not so easy to give my feeling in a foreign language and describe it with the correct words.

Maybe I'm getting too old, but they are - in my eyes - hectic and chaotic and really don't hit the main point: the airport.

Ciao,

Rainer.

I think the same way like you, especially the second one is very hectic. But nevertheless, the videos show the features of this great airport and that's why I like them ;)

• Upvote 1

I'm not happy with that video, seeing the airport would be nice, it's not supposed to be a rock video, looks like it's been filmed from a plane crash :(

• Upvote 5

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think this video is a technical overkill. It doesn't focus on the product itself , just shows what can be done with certain tools. It reminds me of many Powerpoint presentations, which were just an overkill of animations, music and color.

Otto

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Finally an airport for Munich!laugh.gif Munich is my favourite city in the world and my favourite football team Bayern Munchen originates there. Haha. So I'm looking forward to this airport alot. Planning to do a Singapore Airlines flight from Singapore Changi Airport(my country) to Munich(once the Imaginesim Changi is released). Anyways great preview shots too!biggrin.gif

Jetting off,

Alex

... Planning to do a Singapore Airlines flight from Singapore Changi Airport(my country) to Munich(once the Imaginesim Changi is released). ...

A bit OT, do you know how Imaginesim does the activation thing ? Some vendors do seem to have some weird rules, where once you want to move to a different machine you can't.

Siggy

• Upvote 1

A bit OT, do you know how Imaginesim does the activation thing ? Some vendors do seem to have some weird rules, where once you want to move to a different machine you can't.

Siggy

do you mean that if anyone bought a new pc system the imaginesim product might not work? OMG....

do you mean that if anyone bought a new pc system the imaginesim product might not work? OMG....

I don't know about Imaginesim, but had something in memory that I read in forums about FSDT's activation scheme. But then looking at their FAQ here: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html it doesn't sound wrong. However, I cannot find anything about Imaginesim's activation limitations. Other memory I have is regarding some plane publishers who relate on IP address, which usually cannot work. This is all from reports on forums and makes you a bit more cautious, maybe unnecessarily (?).

Would like to see a decent version of WSSS and surronds too.

• Upvote 1

One's opinion of a video is going to be subjective, no doubt. We all view things differently... individuality, something I believe is very special!

I love a lot of the more abstract product previews or reviews. It demonstrates a little bit of thinking outside the box... but that is of course only my opinion, and as I said at the beginning, that is very subjective...

People often talk of forming objective opinions, but I do believe that is a very difficult thing to do: have an opinion on something and be objective simultaneously...

:D

I am glad for any previews of upcoming releases, particulrly if they are releases on "my" personal list... :)

Andrew

I've switched machines recently and the products from imaginesim - KIAD, KATL, KMCI, KGLA and TJSJ - work just fine.

LOL. thanks isaiah and Siggy for the information guys

LOL. thanks isaiah and Siggy for the information guys

Thanks, too. After isaiah's post I had a look at imaginesim's web site and they seem to use the Flight-1 wrapper, so this is ok then.

Hi,

some new screens from the latest beta (all FS9):

AES and/or AESLight not included at this early stage. Many other parts still extremely beta. ;)

As you see as usual many other addons installed. For example own compiled AI-Traffic (WorldOfAI and Alpha-India-Group for example), HDEv2-Freeware-Sky- and Cloudtextures, German Landmarks, Ultimate Terrain Europe, Ground Environment, etc..

Used aircrafts from Overland and/or Wilco/Feelthere. Liveries from different sources (avsim/flightsim or commercial addons).

Please don't post more than 3 screens in other forums. I prefer links to this thread for questions and remarks. Thanks!

eddm01.jpg

eddm02.jpg

eddm03.jpg

eddm04.jpg

eddm05.jpg

eddm06.jpg

eddm07.jpg

eddm08.jpg

eddm09.jpg

eddm10.jpg

eddm11.jpg

eddm12.jpg

eddm13.jpg

eddm14.jpg

eddm15.jpg

eddm16.jpg

eddm17.jpg

eddm18.jpg

eddm19.jpg

eddm20.jpg

eddm21.jpg

eddm22.jpg

eddm23.jpg

eddm24.jpg

eddm25.jpg

eddm26.jpg

eddm27.jpg

eddm28.jpg

eddm29.jpg

eddm30.jpg

eddm31.jpg

eddm32.jpg

eddm33.jpg

eddm34.jpg

eddm35.jpg

eddm36.jpg

eddm37.jpg

eddm38.jpg

eddm39.jpg

eddm40.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 6

Thank you Rainer for these stunning screen-shots! Any general time-line (spring, summer, fall or winter 2010) for the FSX version since I no longer fly FS2004? :mellow:

If I where to vacation in Germany, I'd fly to Munich first...Darryl

I really hate your screenshots Rainer. I hate them with a passion!! :mad: They deplict a level of quality in FS9 I may never have!! :angry: One of these days you are going to have to spill the beans!

The scenery is loooking very impressive! I really can't wait to fly back to Munich again! And I can't wait to see all those roads filled with traffic!!! I hope the trains will be moble as well like Liepzig, LOWI...

It looks well worth the wait. Please give my compliments to the developer. ^_^

Cheers!

D'

OMG...ohmy.gif what wonderful screenshots are those.....maybe its because its my favourite airport but these are just one of the best FSX airport images I've ever seen. Really can't wait for getting my Singapore Airlines flight to Munich after Munich and Singapore airports are ready..... This is absolutely worth the year's wait or more... 5/5 for everyone involved in this project. biggrin.gif

Jetting off

Alex

OMG...ohmy.gif what wonderful screenshots are those.....maybe its because its my favourite airport but these are just one of the best FSX airport images I've ever seen. Really can't wait for getting my Singapore Airlines flight to Munich after Munich and Singapore airports are ready..... This is absolutely worth the year's wait or more... 5/5 for everyone involved in this project. biggrin.gif

Jetting off

Alex

Those shots should be FS9 not X

Those shots should be FS9 not X

Oh! My bad!tongue.gif haha. i shall then put it as best Flight simulation shots.. haha.. cannot wait for the FSX onehappy.gif

Jetting off

Alex

Hi Erik, sorry I'm not sure. I believe it was from a german forum where someone has painted it and not from the official release. But I saw another paint during the last days on avsim.

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 1