Dear Opabst

swadeep

Hi. There was no need for that. I understand your concern but please understand my point. I was asking you because sometimes i have loads of problems with FS hence having to uninstall and reinstall it. That's why i was asking.

If you think i am asking you because i could do it and reassign airports i wanna use so that i dun have to buy credits then you are wrong. I purchased credits and i am not that desperate to be uninstalling and installing FS everytime so that i can reassign credits ti airport i want. I have way too many add ons and it's not worth it plus i have paid for credits. I can keep paying. I have respect for that.

So please dont get me wrong. Hope you understand.

If so, contact support via email as I post before, there all this things can be discussed, here not.

yes i have done and awaiting reply. Thanks for understanding and thank you for a great product.

yes i have done and awaiting reply. Thanks for understanding and thank you for a great product.

by the way got reply from support about detact activation error:

Dear Customer,

Have you checked the dedicated AES Support Forum to see if this issue has

been resolved before.

If not you may wish to post there as the developer will help you out.

With kind regards,

Shaun Fletcher

please advise. thanks.

• Developer

I will inform Shaun to check your email again and request the needed Informations.

I did not accept any discussion of security featues of AES here in the forum (and anywhere), but here it is stop and every post will be deleted regarding this point.