Keep Getting Time Limit Reached Message In Fs9

:( I just purchased this wonderful product AES 1.96 and I can't seem to figure out why I keep getting time limit messages. I thought it might be that I did'nt have enough credits so I brought 10 more credits and I still get the time limit reached message. I also received other message like "DATA-FILES damaged delete and reinstall base pack? I had to do that about three times. Please see attached for more details. I am only using 18 of my 20 credits. I'm using FS9 w/ACC PACK. Don't know what else to try???? Oh yeah, in order for me to clear the time limit message, I would have to restart FS9 and the program will only run for about 2-3 min.

post-18236-1216496804_thumb.jpg

post-18236-1216496836_thumb.jpg

post-18236-1216496855_thumb.jpg

post-18236-1216496869_thumb.jpg

post-18236-1216496890_thumb.jpg

post-18236-1216496906_thumb.jpg

• Developer

Hi,

when you get the damaged message, you must have a problem with the file.

You also seams to have not the newest installer, so please redownload and install that one:

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/AES-...rtPack-V196.zip

Then check, if you get the damage message again. If not, check if the airport you get the timelimit has FULL behind.

If you then still have problems, contact the support via email support@aerosoft.com, there we can check all.

Okay I updated the installer to 1.9.6a and so far so good I haven't had any more damage messages after about 15mins. Now about the full or demo being behind the scenery. Well, it was scenery that had demo behind it, but isn't that what the credits are for, to enable them to full version when you check the scenery Or the scenery that has full behind it are the ones that can be used without a timelimit message? If thats the case as you can see from the pic, I only have three sceneries that are full. So in order to use my credits (20), I will have to purchase or already have scenery that says full? I hope this is not the case :(

post-18236-1216575266_thumb.jpg

post-18236-1216576219_thumb.jpg

• Developer

Hi,

you have entered 2 Serialnumber to the Creditpage, correct? So you have 20 credits you can assign to the airport of your choise (see green field below the list)

All airports, which costs 0 credits are automatically in FULL (as you see in the list). All others are in DEMO because no Credits are assign.

So, when you want to assign credits to get the airport in FULL (no timelimit), then click on the related line in the list and you get a Button at the bottom of the window (above the SAVE button). There you can click, then you get two windows telling you that x credits will be reduced from your available creditcount, when you both times press YES, the Airport is goneing in FULL and the number of credits will be reduced from the available count.

When all 20 credits are used, you need a new SN to get more credits if needed.

Wow I'm a knockle head, I see may error. I wasn't clicking on the link after checking the airport box. I'm good to go now. Thanks Don