Bell 205 Huey

Of course you'll see.

Guys, please be patient, due to other projects and the fact, that I will go to make photos not until next week, there is a bit delay.

In fact there "is" progress, but nothing you can see.

Bests Joachim

:huh: It's been since June 18th of last year since anyone who knows anything gave us a progress report. Sorry, I didn't think I was asking much considering the time frame.

That wasn't meant bad, but I can't send screenshots at the moment.

The whole thing, making a plane or a helicopter is much more than the design of it. So there can be much work without visible progress.

We are in this state at the moment.

As soon there is significant news on this project, I will post it of course.

Bests Joachim

That wasn't meant bad, but I can't send screenshots at the moment.

The whole thing, making a plane or a helicopter is much more than the design of it. So there can be much work without visible progress.

We are in this state at the moment.

As soon there is significant news on this project, I will post it of course.

Bests Joachim

That's good news; Thank you!

:)

• Upvote 1

I am just supporting these folks and you guys at Aerosoft to continue on this awesome project. I want a decent chopper, the Aerosoft's Huey will be a must and be in my collection for sure.

Thanks

Ben.

Hello,

Happen to be looking for a Dustoff Huey for fsx and this forum came up. Been reading others post and seen that you might make a Dustoff Huey. I would like if you made a Dustoff Huey because my father is a Dustoff Crewcheif and about to go to war with them and i would love to be able to fly it in FSX while hes flying over there.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I live in New Zealand and would love to see your model in RNZAF colours:

2481018261_cd13192d60_o.jpg

This is the newer low vis paint scheme - can get better images of insignia if you need it

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

If I can put in a request for a Dustoff as well....hehe. I have pictures from the AMEDD center and school if that would help....and could provide whatever assistance is necessary.

Doesn't need to be all prettied up with the hanging litters and stuff, as most of the VN dustoffs were basically birds that they just threw the wounded into...so it'd be a lot easier than a UH-60Q.

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

Strictly speaking the Huey is a single engine, too. :-P

The Hueyowner put off the photodate, so I wasn't able to go on with creating the interior.

Sorry for sending no screenshots for such a long time, but the gliderproject and private things have taken most of my time.

The photodate was only the tip of the iceberg...

Well... I can't promise any date for some new screenshots, but I can promise, that things looking better and better now.

There IS a new date for photos, and I am very confident, that this one date will be enough to make a very accurate and nice detailed model.

The exterior is almost "done" in 3d, but I want to compare with the real thing first, and add some details before posting screens, not to mention the textures.

So please be patient. The project isn't dead. :-)

Best regards Joachim

Strictly speaking the Huey is a single engine, too. :-P

ok you know what i mean!! :lol:

Thank you for the answer.Most of us expect that model because it will be the most detailed helicopter in fs ever done.Further more it's...the famous-classic Huey.

So..we keep waiting for the best :):):)

• 3 weeks later...

ok,a really simple and direct question:are you going to have complete realistic startup procedure on this thing or not?

i dont really understand helli developers ho make great model/textures and screw up the systems,if this is going to be one of those flick-the-fuel-switch-up-and-go models,please state it here.And i dont hate any of you,if that is what you think,just curious

Just found this thread!!! Looking forward to it a lot. Definitley hoping for a mission or 2 and some wicked new scenery (e.g. vietnam.)

• 1 month later...

Hello to all; :D

Its been more than a month since any info,,

are or is there progress or anything new to share

I am just dying for this to be released ;)

oh!,, BTW I like the look of the new format

Randy