Charles De Gaule, Paris

I wonder if this senery is still going on... I guess I wish devlopers would not announce products untill at most 3 months till estimated release date. Ok a backdoor like FSDT. I bet they are making a freaking fortune on KJFK. The simwings forums are dead, no info there. A back door would be realiy nice. Even Aerosoft grown products gives us continous updates.

How I agree.

I know it must be tough with fsx being so different, and I acknowledge that we are an impatient lot.

However, an update, or backdoor keeps us in the loop.

I am eagerly awaiting so many new products, and though most take longer than anticipated, I try my best to be patient.

Simwings site has been awfully quite, and I hope that they get over their issues soon.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is published by FlyMex and all in all is worth the money. I purchased my copies direct from the developer and shortly after I got them Aerosoft started distributing them. The airports have all been frame rate friendly so far and all seem to be nice renditions of each airport.

Hope this is of some help!

Hi, where can I find them in Aerosoft Shop? I went to the original website of Flymex, and it was in hispanic, so I just want to know if it's for FS9 or FSX only.

I'm so impatient for the release of CDG...JFK is out already an it looks wonderful.

Thanks.

• Aerosoft
Hi, where can I find them in Aerosoft Shop? I went to the original website of Flymex, and it was in hispanic, so I just want to know if it's for FS9 or FSX only.

I'm so impatient for the release of CDG...JFK is out already an it looks wonderful.

Thanks.

We hope we get the files from FlyMex soon. So far they have only been released on the FlyMex site.

Mmmm haven't heard about it for some time, will check.

It could be it is delayed for a professional project but I will soon know more.

Any newsMathjis?

Sorry, no new date yes.

I am sorry to do this to you Mathjis as I know you are really busy, but I need a little bit of info to make a financial decision.

Will there ba a release within the next two weeks or so?

I think I know that the answer is no, but I am looking at London VFR, and want to see if I should get it now, or wait till the boxed version comes out.

I intend to buy both, and Paris VFR along with Madeira and ........., but the issue I have is arranging the financing over a period as I do not want to sleep on the couch ;) .

I am maneuvering my purchases around so I can get Switzerland pro within a few weeks, and want to limit the scenery to one so I can get my hands on the f-5 and enjoy it before the f-16 comes out and leaves everything else in the dust for a while.

Gosh, and I have no time to try a flight im my rj 190 yet. :P

Thanks.

p.s. lfpg can be for either fs9, or fsx, or both.

• Aerosoft
I am sorry to do this to you Mathjis as I know you are really busy, but I need a little bit of info to make a financial decision.

Will there ba a release within the next two weeks or so?

I think I know that the answer is no, but I am looking at London VFR, and want to see if I should get it now, or wait till the boxed version comes out.

I intend to buy both, and Paris VFR along with Madeira and ........., but the issue I have is arranging the financing over a period as I do not want to sleep on the couch ;) .

I am maneuvering my purchases around so I can get Switzerland pro within a few weeks, and want to limit the scenery to one so I can get my hands on the f-5 and enjoy it before the f-16 comes out and leaves everything else in the dust for a while.

Gosh, and I have no time to try a flight im my rj 190 yet. :P

Thanks.

p.s. lfpg can be for either fs9, or fsx, or both.

I am sorry I just do not have a date and can't even give an estimate at this moment.

I am sorry I just do not have a date and can't even give an estimate at this moment.

Thanks for the reply Mathjis and do not worry about it as I gave in and purchased VFR London a short while ago.

The funny thing is I had to put in a support ticket as the download page never came through. Oh well, I can wait until tech support figure it out. :(

I will not use it for at least another five hours anyway.

I figured a while back that things must be hectic over at simwings as it is taking too long to even get Madrid fsx version out.

I hope things improve for them.

SImwings has always had a habbit not to provide updates on the regular basis. Remember Madrid and London - I used to think that LEMD was dead at some point, but how suprised was I when it was released.

Total bummer... Oh well there are other devlopments taking place to hold me over. Paderborn, Las Vegas, Belfast, Dallas, Heathrow, Manchester. And already busy with the Arlanda and KJFK...

Guess I can wait it out.

I guess Madrid proves that all is well, and that they like to work quietly on their products.

I cannot blame them as we do tend to be way too demanding at times, and are impatient at best.

Looking forward to LFPG, especially in fsx if vfr Paris is even half as good as London is.