Charles De Gaule, Paris

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome Mathijs.

Wish FS-X would run at this quality on my system.

BTW, was there talk of an update for the FS9 version at some stage last year?

Full sure I saw something about it at some stage.

Great work as always from Aerosoft and Sibwings. But I'd like to point out that the correct name is Charles de Gaulle, so with a double 'l'.

Question: why do you guys at Aerosoft keep developing such great products ? My wallet hates you...

By the way Mathijs; have you had time to read this ?

Oh wow now this screen shots look awesome. Mathijs do you know any possible release date? about a month? less possibly? Can't wait for this.

• 4 weeks later...

I am starting to get worried here.

I understand that they only release preliminary pictures when they are close to release, but it still looks worrisome to me that they have not given an update.

Oh well, I have come to learn and understand that with software, it sometimes takes more time to refine things.

Hopefully it will come out soon.

It has been a while since the preview of the first pics came out, and no new info either here, or on simwings forum. :(

Any idea as to what is going on?

Airliner worlds August issue shows a "snapshot of cdg x :blink: alongside Aust. Prof. x which is already available.

I hate being the pushy type, but any news is welcome.

Thanks.

• Aerosoft
It has been a while since the preview of the first pics came out, and no new info either here, or on simwings forum. :(

Any idea as to what is going on?

Airliner worlds August issue shows a "snapshot of cdg x :blink: alongside Aust. Prof. x which is already available.

I hate being the pushy type, but any news is welcome.

Thanks.

Don't worry, okay? Really.

Thanks Mathjis,

Oliver has made no mention in his development update of lfpg to this date, and that had me worried as his estimated release of ver.1.97 is for the 10th or 11th.

I was also looking for info on madrid on the fsx product page and happened to see the release date link.

I know it is not set in stone, but figured that the date, along with the ad in airliner world showing a dvd cover let me relax.

I hope my wife does not look at my card statements anytime soon. ;)

I posted this question in a seperate post, but what is the news on Mexican scenery?

It caught me by surprise.

I posted this question in a seperate post, but what is the news on Mexican scenery?

It caught me by surprise.

It is published by FlyMex and all in all is worth the money. I purchased my copies direct from the developer and shortly after I got them Aerosoft started distributing them. The airports have all been frame rate friendly so far and all seem to be nice renditions of each airport.

Hope this is of some help!

It is published by FlyMex and all in all is worth the money. I purchased my copies direct from the developer and shortly after I got them Aerosoft started distributing them. The airports have all been frame rate friendly so far and all seem to be nice renditions of each airport.

Hope this is of some help!

Thanks Chris,

I thought I saw them on simmarket, and they do look great.

If they get aes'd then I will get them.

So sad that Oliver came up with his magic, as I dare not use airports that are not covered any more.

• 3 weeks later...

For the real LFPG, has the airport construction finally come to a halt?

I know that they added two "terminals" or sattelites, but do they plan to do any more, or are they done?

Thanks.

For the real LFPG, has the airport construction finally come to a halt?

I know that they added two "terminals" or sattelites, but do they plan to do any more, or are they done?

Thanks.

The senery will be for FS9 as well. I think Thorsten mentioned he will update the senery accordingly as CDG construction completes over time. At least we can enjoy the product while waiting for updates. I am worried too about the status of Simwings. But if Mathijs tells us not to worry. Then i'm not worried...

$00.02

The senery will be for FS9 as well. I think Thorsten mentioned he will update the senery accordingly as CDG construction completes over time. At least we can enjoy the product while waiting for updates. I am worried too about the status of Simwings. But if Mathijs tells us not to worry. Then i'm not worried...

$00.02

Thanks, but I was refering to the real airport. I figured someone with the knowhow might enlighten us as to real life.

As far as fs is concerned, I know it will be great.

I am looking forward to both versions, especially fsx as I am going to slowly transition to it, maybe by Jan. of next year when i am able to add all the extra(expensive) goodies that they are producing.

I am not too concerned like you because Mathijs said so. ;)

Thanks, but I was refering to the real airport. I figured someone with the knowhow might enlighten us as to real life.

As far as fs is concerned, I know it will be great.

I am looking forward to both versions, especially fsx as I am going to slowly transition to it, maybe by Jan. of next year when i am able to add all the extra(expensive) goodies that they are producing.

I am not too concerned like you because Mathijs said so. ;)

I was told that CDG construction is planned to 2010 although I don't know what for...

I was told that CDG construction is planned to 2010 although I don't know what for...

Thanks for the info.

Wow, 2010 huh. I guess they are not content with the size of the place just yet.

Oh well, at least I do not have to do LFPG to KORD for a while, as I am now living in Dubai.

I love LFPG, but disembarking into busses(a340-300) near the cargo terminal was not my idea of fun.

At least now, I hope it is all working as planned.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, so MadridX is not done yet, but I downloaded fs9 version and it looks great so far.

LFPG coming soon, and talk of Barcelona too.

I hope all is well over at simwings. I know that fsx is not a great blessing for some.

I wonder if this senery is still going on... I guess I wish devlopers would not announce products untill at most 3 months till estimated release date. Ok a backdoor like FSDT. I bet they are making a freaking fortune on KJFK. The simwings forums are dead, no info there. A back door would be realiy nice. Even Aerosoft grown products gives us continous updates.