Captain Sim 757 Configs

Mikep

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it works great. Captain Sim has really out done himself and made a fine realistic 757 BlockF series with easy operating doors etc., and now with the updated AES, it is just like being there. I absolutely love the combination.

I went and spent my whole paycheck on AES credits :rolleyes:

Well, I don't have the PSS 757 nor do I have the CS 757, but what I can say from looking at the preview pictures is, that PSS' exterior model and VC is total crap, even the old Project Opensky 757 (freeware!!!) is WAYYYY better. The models of CS on the other hand are looking really great and at the moment I am considering buying their 757!

PSS is better. Nyahh nyahh nyahh. :P

PSS went belly-up...Nyahh nyahh nyahh :P

Seriously, I liked PSS alright and have almost all of their planes, but they do not have anywhere near as many features as Captain Sim's Block F. This is a new sim that is loaded with features, where PSS is out of business and won't be improving on theirs any more.

Whats th problem to post the content of the inteliscene.cfg file ?

please do it

I think in the case of AES, it is easier to set it up with the interface than take a chance of messing up a .cfg file.

PSS went belly-up...Nyahh nyahh nyahh :P

Yeah, I know they did......those dorks. :angry:

Seriously, I liked PSS alright and have almost all of their planes, but they do not have anywhere near as many features as Captain Sim's Block F. This is a new sim that is loaded with features, where PSS is out of business and won't be improving on theirs any more.

Yes, I know that too. But I bought the CS 757 two years ago. It didn't have a 2D throttle panel then and it ain't got one now. I know a lot of folks fly with the 3D panel but I am in the out crowd there. So, I wait 2 years (that's T W O) and they come out with the Block F and want another 30 beans for it. Phooey. They can have all their buttons and whistles. The PSS is a ball for ME to fly and it works just fine for me too, thankyewverrahmuch.

To ME<<<< CS is as much of a loss as AES is an absolute jewel. :D

The above is the unsolicited opinion of Mike Phyrio and has nothing to do with any form of what is popularly known as reality.

The above is the unsolicited opinion of Mike Phyrio and has nothing to do with any form of what is popularly known as reality.

:):D:lol::rolleyes:;):P

@Mike, I like that, you should use that in your sig!

Wow,

CaptainSim over PSS AND an Ariane supporter... Those are probably the two most hated payware companies out there that you are praising your love for. Just go to Avsim and do a search on both to get the REAL scoop...

Seriously, in terms of realsim what does CS have over PSS? The PSS 757 doesn't have any "dummy" switches...

Cheers,

-Paul

Whats th problem to post the content of the inteliscene.cfg file ?

please do it

Because sooner or later you're gonna have to cut the cord and learn it for yourself.

With all the posts you've wasted on these forum you could have done your entire fleet.

RTFM

Wow,

CaptainSim over PSS AND an Ariane supporter... Those are probably the two most hated payware companies out there that you are praising your love for. Just go to Avsim and do a search on both to get the REAL scoop...

Seriously, in terms of realsim what does CS have over PSS? The PSS 757 doesn't have any "dummy" switches...

Cheers,

-Paul

If Ariane is hated on Avsim it is due to politics and has nothing to do with the quality of their products or their support, and I couldn't give a flying... flip about politics. Don't get me wrong, Avsim is very useful for what they are, but I'm sorry, they are not my god and I don't consider what is written on their forums as gospel.

Because they make a long, meaningless negative post concerning Ariane Designs, called "Investigation" and point everyone who inquires about Ariane products to it, (also censoring anyone making a positive opinion), doesn't mean anything at all to me. I base my decisions on personal experience and I have had nothing but positive experience with Ariane and their Boeings.

I have used Ariane products for almost two years. I have all of the Ariane Boeings (plus many expansions) for FS9 and FSX and love them all, including their unique BBJ and their new native Boeing 737-900ERx for FSX. I don't need Avsim to tell me not to like them. My experience is that they are all well made and very stable operating (and enjoyable) simulations that compare at a level with PMDG or Level D (which I also have all of their fine simulations and love them).

Ariane support has been helpful, polite and professional when I needed it. I have activated new products that I purchased from them and re-activated them without any problem when I changed computers. Most of the people on Avsim that debase Ariane have never even purchased the product or might own an out-of-date version that is no longer supported (or have tried to import FS9 models into FSX and been disappointed with the results...duh)

As for Captain Sim, with the development of the new Block F, I feel it has placed Captain Sim also in the arena with PMDG and Level D in developing commercial airline simulations. I find their 757-200 and 300 to be immersive, realistic, very intuitive with vc controls, stable and also (most important) fun to fly.

If your CS 757 has "dummy" switches, it is because it is not the Block F. Most everything on the Block F is functional.

(By the way, Captain Sim is working now on a 2d throttle pop-up, according to the forums, for a future upgrade since it has been asked for so much)

I also praise and love AeroSoft. Do you have a problem with that? I think AES is the hottest thing since apple pie! I also own all of their "Mega" airports and a bunch of other add-ons. When AeroSoft sells something on their website, you can guarantee it is going to be the best available software anywhere. This is my personal experience, not from Avsim.

I don't believe in spreading false rumors for the purpose of destroying the fine developers that bring so much enjoyment to flight sim enthusiast, like myself. If people have a problem with me voicing my opinion when I see this happening, then, so be it.

Bob

HAL-LE-LUYA!! :lol:

HA!!!

If you think that CaptainSim is on the same level as PMDG and LVL-D then more power to you. We are obviously not looking for the same things in our sims. How is the support with C/S and Ariane btw, what good is a product if support is garbage. I was one of the fools who believed C/S over two years ago and bought into the block system to wait over 2 years for the final block. What a joke. You still never answered my question on what C/S has in terms of "realism" over PSS. Are the flight characteristics more realistic? Does it track a CatIII full autoland with rollout better? If you shutdown the hydraulics mid-flight what happens?

I am just saying people should do their homework, I am not ruining your hobby LOL

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...0&mode=full

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search

Honestly, there are too many posts on Ariane to even start showing them all... I am guessing you have not been simming very long or I doubt you would be support Peter Tishma the man who wanted to kill freeware and has threatend users and other sites with lawsuits...

I just say to all before you listen to one person who says that C/S or Ariane are ANYWHERE CLOSE to PMDG or LVL-D, please do your homework so you do not part with your hard earned $$$ and regret it.

Does Ariane even have a support forum considering each model is ~$100 US, yes, if you want a 600/700/800 and 900 how much are you looking at? For all those hundreds of dollars they do not even have a forum?

But yes, more power to and you keep preachin...

And yes, ALL of the end users who have posted against Ariane and CaptainSim are purely political LOL.

Man, your only accurate comment is that AES rocks... :lol:

Nothing personal and i am glad you enjoy them but I feel it fair to warn people of what others are saying...

Again, nothing personal,

-P

Gosh sakes Paul! I'm not going to repeat everything I said in my previous reply to you. You have to read it.

Yes, Captain Sim's new 757-200 Block F can do a full CatIII autoland and FLARE. I haven't tried turning off the hydraulics, but I will and let you know what I find out.

Yes Ariane has given me good support when I needed it. In the almost two years that I've owned their products, I have never had any problem with their support at all.

Yes Ariane has support forums that are broke down into individual products. Ariane Support Forums

I don't give a flying flip about Peter Tishma, freeware, or what Avsim thinks of him. That is completely irrelevant and useless information which has nothing to do with how much fun I have with their sims.

I don't know Mr. Tishma, I rarely use freeware and I'm not into Avsim politics and propaganda like you seem to be.

I like PMDG and I like Level D, but I'm sorry if it puts your drawers in a wad, but I also like Ariane's and Captain Sim's 757 Block F. I own all of these sims and each have unique features that make them very special. Features that one lacks the other has. None have every feature of a real airliner. None of them are perfect simulations. PMDG's 737 does not have an IRS system, which I consider very important in bringing realism to the cockpit. But there are things that I do like about PMDG and I love their 747-400X.

I spent that whole post telling you that the propaganda on Avsim doesn't mean squat to me. If they would allow customers who are satisfied Ariane products to post on their forums, then it would be a fair format. But they don't and it isn't. Avsim will censor and delete your post if you say anything positive about Ariane. So naturally 98% of the posts on Avsim about Ariane are negative, because those are the only ones that the admin allows. All your doing is parroting what Avsim wants you to say. I tend to try to think for myself.

I don't know what you consider a long time, but I still have my copies of FS98 and FS2000.

I doubt if you even own a copy of either one of Ariane's products or Captain Sim's Block F, yet you feel like you are the authority on their products and support because you read Avsim. Well, bless you.

Let's see...you don't own any of them and don't like them and actively post links that slander their name, I own all of them, like them all and wouldn't slander their names or products for anything. <_< Don't that make a lot of sense.

Bob

Gosh sakes Paul! I'm not going to repeat everything I said in my previous reply to you. You have to read it.

Yes, Captain Sim's new 757-200 Block F can do a full CatIII autoland and FLARE. I haven't tried turning off the hydraulics, but I will and let you know what I find out.

Yes Ariane has given me good support when I needed it. In the almost two years that I've owned their products, I have never had any problem with their support at all.

Yes Ariane has support forums that are broke down into individual products. Ariane Support Forums

I don't give a flying flip about Peter Tishma, freeware, or what Avsim thinks of him. That is completely irrelevant and useless information which has nothing to do with how much fun I have with their sims.

I don't know Mr. Tishma, I rarely use freeware and I'm not into Avsim politics and propaganda like you seem to be.

I like PMDG and I like Level D, but I'm sorry if it puts your drawers in a wad, but I also like Ariane's and Captain Sim's 757 Block F. I own all of these sims and each have unique features that make them very special. Features that one lacks the other has. None have every feature of a real airliner. None of them are perfect simulations. PMDG's 737 does not have an IRS system, which I consider very important in bringing realism to the cockpit. But there are things that I do like about PMDG and I love their 747-400X.

I spent that whole post telling you that the propaganda on Avsim doesn't mean squat to me. If they would allow customers who are satisfied Ariane products to post on their forums, then it would be a fair format. But they don't and it isn't. Avsim will censor and delete your post if you say anything positive about Ariane. So naturally 98% of the posts on Avsim about Ariane are negative, because those are the only ones that the admin allows. All your doing is parroting what Avsim wants you to say. I tend to try to think for myself.

I don't know what you consider a long time, but I still have my copies of FS98 and FS2000.

I doubt if you even own a copy of either one of Ariane's products or Captain Sim's Block F, yet you feel like you are the authority on their products and support because you read Avsim. Well, bless you.

Let's see...you don't own any of them and don't like them and actively post links that slander their name, I own all of them, like them all and wouldn't slander their names or products for anything. <_< Don't that make a lot of sense.

Bob

Gosh sakes Bob! If you would have read my post you would have seen I was one of the people who bought into the C/S block system years ago with the promise of BlockF. Forgive me if I am not all ecstatic that they finally released it and then immediately disappeared on vacation providing no support for it! So no, I will not give them another cent considering they had HOW MANY other products released while those they promised Block F for years kept waiting?

PMDG and LVL-D not only provide widely recognized the most realistic products but just like Oliver they ALSO provide hands down some of the best support in the industry. I am glad you have always had good support experiences but a little research will find you are in the minority on that. I am sorry if me expressing that seems to bother you so much. You also compare the PMDG 737 to Ariane? PMDG offers the 6/7/8/9 with winglet, without winglet, with VC, without VC, with cabin and without for how much? How much would that same config be with Ariane? About $400? How can they justify that?

As for Mr. Tishma, if you choose to buy from companies without doing any research on who you are supporting that is your choice. Personally I choose to research who I give my money too...

I am sorry you "don't do freeware" and seem to be so negative against Avsim probably one of the most valuable resources in simming. Personally, I am extremely grateful for both. :huh:

I also said nothing personal and I am glad you enjoy the products. Nothing got me in a wad but I have as much right to my opinion as you to yours. People deserve to know the nasty truths about companies as well as the gloating reviews before they purchase their products. Sorry if that gets your panties in a wad and me recommending people do research before running out and buying bothers you so much...

Your correct to say Avsim is a great resource for flight simming, but they are very one sided when it comes to developement companies that are not willing to advertise on their website. Believe me when I say that Ariane is not the only one that has experienced Avsim's backside.

I am not saying anything against PMDG's products. I have most all of them and enjoy them also. Your the one that is trying to slander good products based on rumors and gossip from Avsim.

"....but a little research will find you are in the minority on that."

What you're saying is as long as that research is limited to Avsim. The forum that censors posts to give a slanted view to readers. Freedom of the press is very important in giving people a well rounded and wholesome understanding. It is one of the foundations of any working democracy. Avsim believes in censoring forum post that they do not agree with, even if those posts were written respectfully and politely.

The fact that they practice this conduct, makes them a very poor source for reference or research any products.

I would never use them for that. They're a great source for freeware. None better. I just don't normally use freeware unless I read on some other forums that it is a "must have".

The fact is, if you would read the Ariane support forums, you would see that everyone that owns Ariane products and has problems, gets great support. I am not an exception. I am the rule.

As for Captain Sim, he chose to release his product in "Blocks" or sections that were actually incomplete until the final Block F was released. It was clear on his website that this was what he was doing, so if anyone read his product discriptions, they would have seen that by buying the Block B, etc you were buying partially complete and simplified versions of what would eventually be an advanced, complex and complete airline simulation.

Systems wouldn't work, switches were dummied, etc. in the early Blocks. The one you bought.

I'm not saying that this is the best way to market a simulation. It leaves the product with a reputation of being simplified that it will have to get over when it is complete. It is just the way that, I suppose, he felt it would work for him and probably help to give him some cash flow to develop the final product on.

Unfortunately you got discouraged with the earlier incomplete version and now will never try the completed product. All I have to say is, you don't know what your missing and unfortunately anyone who is influenced by your opinion will share in that loss.

The Block F is a fine aircraft sim and every bit as good as Level D, but with more features. Again, don't get sensitive, I love my Level D for FS9 and FSX, but Captain Sim's 757-200 Block F is running neck to neck with it as far as I'm concerned. That is an "opinion" of someone who has them both.

I like having them both because one is the 757 and one is the 767. There just a little different. That makes it fun to have them both.

In one hand you say "I have a right to my opinion", then in the next breath you say "people have a right to know the nasty truths". Which is it? Is it the "truth" or is it your "opinion"? Or are you saying that your opinion is the gospel?

The "nasty truth" is that you are slandering good sim development companies by repeating gossip which you know nothing about, except what you read on a one sided, slanted forum which is filled with posts from others who have never tried Ariane's products and who are repeating gossip that was ignited by Avsim to start with. Then referring others to that same forum for "gloating reviews before they purchase their products".

You say.."As for Mr. Tishma, if you choose to buy from companies without doing any research on who you are supporting that is your choice. Personally I choose to research who I give my money too..."

You choose to build your opinion on the reviews of one forum whose administrators greatly dislike Mr. Tishma. You don't even know Mr. Tishma's side of the story.

A one sided story is as good as fiction.

I don't know Mr. Tishma's side, but I do know one thing. He is not capable of hurting the freeware market even if he don't like freeware. I don't really think that is what it was about. I believe it was more about him feeling someone got a hold of his product and was distributing it as freeware. Unfortunately that does happen.

I know right now, of a freeware product, that got caught using a texture from a payware's product. When it was brought to the attention of the main developer of the freeware, he immediately and publically apologized and pulled the texture from his product. This stuff happens. Sometimes by accident and sometimes not.

I'm sorry, just repeating gossip and rumors started by people who have never even owned the product, especially when you don't own any of the products yourself, does not make your opinion "truth".

Bob

Your correct to say Avsim is a great resource for flight simming, but they are very one sided when it comes to developement companies that are not willing to advertise on their website. Believe me when I say that Ariane is not the only one that has experienced Avsim's backside.

I am not saying anything against PMDG's products. I have most all of them and enjoy them also. Your the one that is trying to slander good products based on rumors and gossip from Avsim.

"....but a little research will find you are in the minority on that."

What you're saying is as long as that research is limited to Avsim. The forum that censors posts to give a slanted view to readers. Freedom of the press is very important in giving people a well rounded and wholesome understanding. It is one of the foundations of any working democracy. Avsim believes in censoring forum post that they do not agree with, even if those posts were written respectfully and politely.

The fact that they practice this conduct, makes them a very poor source for reference or research any products.

I would never use them for that. They're a great source for freeware. None better. I just don't normally use freeware unless I read on some other forums that it is a "must have".

The fact is, if you would read the Ariane support forums, you would see that everyone that owns Ariane products and has problems, gets great support. I am not an exception. I am the rule.

As for Captain Sim, he chose to release his product in "Blocks" or sections that were actually incomplete until the final Block F was released. It was clear on his website that this was what he was doing, so if anyone read his product discriptions, they would have seen that by buying the Block B, etc you were buying partially complete and simplified versions of what would eventually be an advanced, complex and complete airline simulation.

Systems wouldn't work, switches were dummied, etc. in the early Blocks. The one you bought.

I'm not saying that this is the best way to market a simulation. It leaves the product with a reputation of being simplified that it will have to get over when it is complete. It is just the way that, I suppose, he felt it would work for him and probably help to give him some cash flow to develop the final product on.

Unfortunately you got discouraged with the earlier incomplete version and now will never try the completed product. All I have to say is, you don't know what your missing and unfortunately anyone who is influenced by your opinion will share in that loss.

The Block F is a fine aircraft sim and every bit as good as Level D, but with more features. Again, don't get sensitive, I love my Level D for FS9 and FSX, but Captain Sim's 757-200 Block F is running neck to neck with it as far as I'm concerned. That is an "opinion" of someone who has them both.

I like having them both because one is the 757 and one is the 767. There just a little different. That makes it fun to have them both.

In one hand you say "I have a right to my opinion", then in the next breath you say "people have a right to know the nasty truths". Which is it? Is it the "truth" or is it your "opinion"? Or are you saying that your opinion is the gospel?

The "nasty truth" is that you are slandering good sim development companies by repeating gossip which you know nothing about, except what you read on a one sided, slanted forum which is filled with posts from others who have never tried Ariane's products and who are repeating gossip that was ignited by Avsim to start with. Then referring others to that same forum for "gloating reviews before they purchase their products".

You say.."As for Mr. Tishma, if you choose to buy from companies without doing any research on who you are supporting that is your choice. Personally I choose to research who I give my money too..."

You choose to build your opinion on the reviews of one forum whose administrators greatly dislike Mr. Tishma. You don't even know Mr. Tishma's side of the story.

A one sided story is as good as fiction.

I don't know Mr. Tishma's side, but I do know one thing. He is not capable of hurting the freeware market even if he don't like freeware. I don't really think that is what it was about. I believe it was more about him feeling someone got a hold of his product and was distributing it as freeware. Unfortunately that does happen.

I know right now, of a freeware product, that got caught using a texture from a payware's product. When it was brought to the attention of the main developer of the freeware, he immediately and publically apologized and pulled the texture from his product. This stuff happens. Sometimes by accident and sometimes not.

I'm sorry, just repeating gossip and rumors started by people who have never even owned the product, especially when you don't own any of the products yourself, does not make your opinion "truth".

Bob

Bob, you keep enjoying your A/C, I am not here for a pi**ing match. I am glad you are happy but yes I have my own opinions of the companies and their practices based on a long history.

Everyone else, just do your homework, I would hate to see people part with hard earned $$$ based on a single person claiming that these products are up their with the top products in our hobby...

Just do a little research and come to your own decisions opposed to reading one post that says how great these products are and running out and buying them...

That is all I am saying.

-Paul

It is funny though, you never see these debates about LVL-D or PMDG and I guess that says it all...

I have asked numerous times WHY these products are so good and you keep making claims like "The Block F is a fine aircraft sim and every bit as good as Level D, but with more features" yet you fail to back this up with any data. You just keep talking about how great they are. Back it up and tell me WHY if you are going to make a claim like that. Tell me why Ariane is worth hundreds of dollars more than PMDG. Come on Bob, I am ASKING you to prove me wrong with data, go for it...

Ironically enough, here is a post from this morning from another dissapointed Ariane customer. I am merely showing people what ELSE is being said about these products and companies and it certainly contradicts your gloating reviews.

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...5&mode=full

I keep saying nothing personal to you, we all have our own opinions, and yes when you get burned once by a company you will forever recommend others stay away. That is just life...

Ironically enough, here is a post from this morning from another dissapointed Ariane customer. I am merely showing people what ELSE is being said about these products and companies and it certainly contradicts your gloating reviews.

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...5&mode=full

It's obvious to me that this fellow did not activate the product correctly. He's getting Cessna engine sounds?...dah! Ariane doesn't let you "test drive" their products to start with. You either buy them or you don't.

Very poor example Paul. You might need to use someone who at least can read manuals and instructions.

Ariane tells you up front how much their product costs. They don't hide it or surprise you with added cost. They tell you up front that the expansions cost extra. They tell you that if you don't read the manuals (duh), they will be willing to explain their sim to you, one-on-one, for a price. It is the choice of the customers whether they want to make the plunge or not. I'm not trying to say that their product is cheap. I feel it is worth the money because it looks and works great if you read the manuals and set it up according to the instructions.

But the fact is that since Ariane doesn't sell the high volume of sims that Level D or PMDG sells, yet their development costs are the same, I would say it is obvious why they have to charge more. So, yes Ariane is expensive. Don't use your children's lunch money to buy it because they'll go hungry for a while.

Anyone can go to YouTube, search videos of Ariane Boeings and get a good idea of how they look and work.

Paul, you must live on that Avsim website. I already told you what the problem is with Avsim (two or three times really), but that's still all you can come up with. It's kind of silly really.

As for comparing the Level D with Captain Sims Block F, I had said that they were on an equal level. Well I was wrong and I take that back.

I was flying my Level D yesterday on FSX (checking out some new scenery that I bought) and although it works and looks just fine, most of the switches and knobs in VC are just "pictures" and do not work at all. On the Block F 757 EVERYTHING WORKS! :)

All of the switches and knobs on the overhead panel, pedestal and throttle quadrant ACTUALLY WORK and look awesome in virtual cockpit!! When I say work, I don't mean dummy switches, I mean real simulated systems: IRS, Hydraulic, Electrical, APU, Passenger signs, lights, Packs, Bleeds...All work in VC as well as in 2D. (the air conditioning system didn't really blow cold air...but, what the heck, give me a little slack)

I did try shutting off the Hydraulics in the air and got a warning horn, Yaw Dampeners went off and Auto Pilot shut down.

When I flew the Level D, it was obvious to me that it was not up to the standards of Captain Sim's latest Block F.

But really that has to be expected. Level D is an old release that was adjusted to work in FSX and it works fine.

Now, I'm sure the real advantage of Level D is that it has been out for a long time and has much more regular navigational updates available for the FMC. That would definately be a plus when flying online. So it has its place, but as far as the sim model, Captain Sim has Level D beat for now until they come out with a all new Level D.

Also Captain Sim's Block F 757 simulates a working weather radar built into the HSI, which is how the REAL 757 is. Level D does not. What more can I say.

Does anyone know where I may find more CS 757 repaints? Avsim has only a small list.

By the way, and for the record. I own nearly ALL payware models (flight 1, CLS, Overland, PMDG, Wilco etc...) except Level D 767. And the CS 757 is by farrrrrrrrrr better quality than all other payware aircraft.

my 2 cents ;)

Need more European and private liveries for the CS757 though.

Hello newmanix,

Did you download all of the liveries that Captain Sim offers free? There is a lot right here Captain Sim 757 selection Look all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see "Free Liveries". You will have to log in.

Also Captain Sim is blessed with a fellow who is a soldier now in Afghanistan, who loves to make repaints that are professional quality. Here is his website. DAX REPAINT SHOP

Just look under the link for "757 Repaint Requests". Also if you want a certain model, he will make it for you.

Thank you, newmanix, I do own the Level D and although it is a fine simulation, Captain Sim's 757 Block F surpasses it. Every system that is on Level D is on Captain Sim, except Captain Sim's 757 Block F also has completely functional VC view, weather radar, full cabin and tons of eye candy.

Also Captain Sim's VC view is as clear and sharp as if you were really sitting there. Even the fuses are clear and each can be read.

Right now there is no 757-767 airliner that compares to the new Captain Sim Block F or Pro Series.

Hello newmanix,

Did you download all of the liveries that Captain Sim offers free? There is a lot right here Captain Sim 757 selection Look all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see "Free Liveries". You will have to log in.

Also Captain Sim is blessed with a fellow who is a soldier now in Afghanistan, who loves to make repaints that are professional quality. Here is his website. DAX REPAINT SHOP

Just look under the link for "757 Repaint Requests". Also if you want a certain model, he will make it for you.

Thank you, newmanix, I do own the Level D and although it is a fine simulation, Captain Sim's 757 Block F surpasses it. Every system that is on Level D is on Captain Sim, except Captain Sim's 757 Block F also has completely functional VC view, weather radar, full cabin and tons of eye candy.

Also Captain Sim's VC view is as clear and sharp as if you were really sitting there. Even the fuses are clear and each can be read.

Right now there is no 757-767 airliner that compares to the new Captain Sim Block F or Pro Series.

Alright Bob,

Largely due to your persistence, (you should be in sales if you are not already) and in an effort not to be a hypocrite I am going to go ahead and purchase the upgrade and expansion packs and run them through their paces. A few others have agreed with your assessment so perhaps they have made progress over the past few years. I hope she finds a place in my hangar but I figure if not I have wasted more money trying to get in a girls pants with no results anyway but this might actually make me happy the morning after...

I have a pretty beefy rig so resources shouldn't be an issue.

It is still a pretty tough nut to swallow giving C/S more money after the models they have left unfinished in the past but my love for FS9 supersedes my distaste for C/S.

Ariane is another issue altogether and between PIC 737 and PMDG my 737 hangar is pretty full and I prefer the medium-long hauls anyway.

I am completing my first flight to the the Madrid scenery coupled with AES right now but I am going to try the C/S bird tomorrow.

Do you know if it works with FSBuild?

AND, if you are right and I was wrong I will come back and eat my humble pie in front of everyone ;)

-Paul

I will say this, they have monster bandwidth. I rarely see download speed in the 900's but their site will not recognize my login and keeps redirecting back to login when I try to get to the livery download section. Frustrating...