New aircraft project....

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see a good F7F tigercat made :D

I second the connie...

That Grumman Albatross was a good idea as well but I think its too close to the cat for them to be willing to build one :(

To be honest, considering Aerosoft seems to be looking for an aircraft that will add a unique and immersive flying aspect to the sim, I honestly can't think of anything better than an agplane. The aircraft, a nice farm strip scenery and some immersive missions would make for a nice package that would give me a lot of nice flying hours.

I would really like a Otter or an Islander for bush flying, and a Piaggio Avanti as a business aircraft (what a sexy plane!), but I'm not sure the would add a lot to Aerosoft's portofolio, considering there allready are the Beaver, the Twin Otter and the King Air / Cheyenne that fullfill similar roles.

A good Ultralight would be nice, though. Or even the Gyroplane that is produced in my hometown Hildesheim - the HTC MT-03: http://www.auto-gyro.com It's currently on evaluation with the police in one german Bundesland.

I say go with an aerobatic capability aircraft.

Look at the sales of the RealAir SF.260 & 'Super Deke'

Both aircraft have been around since FS2002 but have continued to harnish sales, whether by new users or through old users purchasing existing updates.

A definite money maker for them.

I say go with an aerobatic capability aircraft.

Look at the sales of the RealAir SF.260 & 'Super Deke'

Both aircraft have been around since FS2002 but have continued to harnish sales, whether by new users or through old users purchasing existing updates.

A definite money maker for them.

Like this???

Just joking :D Nice flying though :shock:

A C119 would be nice as well

boxcar3.jpg

Or a Nooduyn Norseman - although, very close to the Beaver

143.jpg

You really have to stop this soon or we will keep throwing in more and more curious planse :D

my first wish would also be a Diamond Aircraft DA-42 (in both the 270hp TDI and the 360hp gas version, with Garmin G1000^^)

but a little more unusual: on of the big cargos either Globemastor or a An-124 or even better, The one and only An-225!

my ultralight suggestion:the Flight Design CT exist in three versions: the oldest: the CT2k (normal wings, a little slower but good STOL-plane), then there was the CTSW (little faster, shorter wing[bent down wing tips], little worse in STOL), the recent one is the CTLS (even more performance?). one ofe these three types would suffice, but please model all three undercarriage types [wheel version, amphib version and floater version for deep snow and water] Yes! She IS available with all these undercarriages though it's just an UL/LSA

The Constellation has been mentioned several times. This is already in the making from Aeroplaneheaven (First pictures I have found looked very good).

The Beech 99 was mentioned as well. RealAir is planning to release this after the Spitfire.

How about an Electra? Its a beautiful aircraft and Aerosoft could include a package about Ameilia Earhart's attempt to fly around the world with flight plans etc. Now a plane like this as well done as the cheyenne :shock: :shock: :shock: That would be something!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.landebahnen.de/lockheed_electra.html

I'll second a Ryan aircraft. I have exclusive access to a PT-21 that flies and the owner has already asked if a simulation could be made of the thing. He even wants me to go up with him in it and record. I just haven't found anyone interested in doing such a project sadly.

Or one of my all time favourites: Ryan STA / YPT-16

050309-F-1234P-023.jpg

How about a helicopter like the shawnee / flying banana ?

That would be great too ... we already got so much of "the same" ... :D

I really hope it'll be something completely different ... something unusual ...

That would be great too ... we already got so much of "the same" ... :D

I really hope it'll be something completely different ... something unusual ...

Yeah, me hoping too :wink:

Now we have a "hundreds" of possible aircrafts here but still we don't know if enough simmers would be something like the airtractor. I could be mistaken but

to some degree that was the question, right?

I mean I would love to see a GA with 1:1 G1000 simulated but that never was the point I think. But anyway very interesting what potential for simulations is

stilll out there. Regretable that we mostly see the same things but still you need people to buy it... so understandable.

How about a hot air balloon! And I am being serious.

Floating through the air, just the sound of the wind flapping the envelope, and the occasional blast from the burners.

Steerage using the wind.

Would be perfect for multi player balloon races/events.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_air_balloon and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_air_ballooning for more info.

Probably not a very difficult project and would certainly be a unique commercial FSX product.

How about the RFB Fantrainer?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/RFB-Fantrainer-600/1290937/L/

With its ducted fan it sure isn't "standard" and you could make both a military version (Thai AF flew these as trainers) and a civilian version. The bubble canopy and prop-propulsion would make it a good aircraft for sight-seeing flights in FSX (think VFR Germany), and it would still appeal to the military fans because of its military heritage.

I would love to see a Douglas DC-6! Not only that there is no good Propliner available for the FSX but it's also a very popular airplane

in Europe ("Red Bull" DC-6) and the USA ("Everts Air") and a beautiful one too :) :

dc63of7.jpg

dc6pq2.jpg

Greetings

Tim

F4U-5NL Corsair

A perfect, flexible plane to just fly around in FS and have fun in any environment. It can operate from aircraft carriers and almost any

airfield, has high performance, great maximum ceiling, sufficient range especially with drop tanks, deicing equipment, radar, radio altimeter, you can do aerobatics and looks fantastic.

880368.jpg

Hi guys,

For brute force and ignorance nothing beats the Buff (not the B52).

If you like the Twin otter you will love the Buff.

Too bad the video sound doesn't convey what those GE engines and

Hamilton Standard props actually sound like.

When the Buff arrives here at CYYJ for a crew lunch everybody knows it.

A Herc is a wimp in reverse or T/O compared to a Buff.

Loud and proud, stop on a dime and T/O on a nickel.

STOL and DeHavilland forever.

Well I guess that's my vote.

Dave

....how about an Aerosoft Fokker F-27-200? It's the post-WW II DC-3...

Plus, including an .MDL with the underwing tanks, you could do virtually every major civilian and military version.

THAT would be cool-- there is no decent F-27 out there for FSX-- or FS9, for that matter.

Kent :D