Mathis...perhaps...?

Jurdoc

I have no idea if this is the place to request such a thing....but I'll say this. I've purchased the Lukla Scenery, as well as your Do-27 and Twin Otter for FSX. In addition to the quality of your aircraft, what you (and your colleagues) also provide here in the forum is beyond what I've seen many software companies do. TOP NOTCH work, gentlemen!! You fellows seem to have interest in STOL type Aircraft...as well as some "true" classics (you're working on a Catalina, eh?)

Have you read at all or (watched youtube vids) of the Quest Air "Kodiak"? It may sound like a convoluted term, but WOW, 650HP of STOL! :D

Under what circumstances would the process begin, once Aerosoft has seen a particular aircraft, to begin software engineering of said airplane? I am very VERY interested to see how this aircraft is recieved, and I believe, according to questaircraft.com that Alaskan carriers have already ordered a few Kodiaks, which would likely be based out of Merrill Field which is 2 miles from my home.

http://questaircraft.com/index.php?filename=specs.php

I WANT THIS!

by the way, I read a biography of your company In PC PILOT, and apparently your company is comprised of only a handful of people, if my memory serves me correctly. So, I understand that your priorities, while not comparable to your ambitions, are limited and focused.

What thoughts, friend?

A lot of folks wish that. It is a very nicely done aircraft for FS2004 and I highly recommend it. The scenery package alone is worth it.

I also appreciate the forebearance of Aerosoft to have a product such as this discussed on their forums.

Cheers,

Ken

• Aerosoft
I have no idea if this is the place to request such a thing....but I'll say this. I've purchased the Lukla Scenery, as well as your Do-27 and Twin Otter for FSX. In addition to the quality of your aircraft, what you (and your colleagues) also provide here in the forum is beyond what I've seen many software companies do. TOP NOTCH work, gentlemen!! You fellows seem to have interest in STOL type Aircraft...as well as some "true" classics (you're working on a Catalina, eh?)

Have you read at all or (watched youtube vids) of the Quest Air "Kodiak"? It may sound like a convoluted term, but WOW, 650HP of STOL! :D

Under what circumstances would the process begin, once Aerosoft has seen a particular aircraft, to begin software engineering of said airplane? I am very VERY interested to see how this aircraft is recieved, and I believe, according to questaircraft.com that Alaskan carriers have already ordered a few Kodiaks, which would likely be based out of Merrill Field which is 2 miles from my home.

http://questaircraft.com/index.php?filename=specs.php

I WANT THIS!

by the way, I read a biography of your company In PC PILOT, and apparently your company is comprised of only a handful of people, if my memory serves me correctly. So, I understand that your priorities, while not comparable to your ambitions, are limited and focused.

What thoughts, friend?

There are no plans for this aircraft right now, but it is certainly something that would suit us well, so perhaps... we'll see.

And although not quite a multinational, we are more than a handful of people these days, we are by far the biggest in our industry with something between 30 and 40 people working full time or close to full time for us.