Flaps at 0, but showing deployed.

maxro

Dear forum,

In the screenshot, you will see that the flaps are set to 0, but they seem to be deployed. They seem to be deployed through out pushback, where I first noticed this. 

Best regards, Max

Please login to display this image.

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have never seen that. What aircraft/engine type is that? 

And it's not that it is still in motion? The 0 indicated that is requested, not what is actually deployed.

It's the A319-111. It isn't in motion, as I started from cold and dark and let the checklists do the starting up. 

• Aerosoft

Okay, we found the issue. If the engines stops before the flaps are fully retracted you can end up like this. We'll need to find a solution for that. In the meantime, I think using the electric pump will provide the hydraulics to solve that.

On 11/19/2018 at 10:37 PM, leo81997 said:

Is Cold & Dark also your initial start up panel state or are you starting up in the taxi or take off panel state?

I start in Ready for T/O state, but then switch to the cold and dark at the gate. I have now changed this to be always cold and dark. (I only fly one leg per sim session.) 

On 11/20/2018 at 2:31 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, we found the issue. If the engines stops before the flaps are fully retracted you can end up like this. We'll need to find a solution for that. In the meantime, I think using the electric pump will provide the hydraulics to solve that.

Good to hear. I will try the electric pump. 

Archived