Reinstall of 318-321 Problem

CDreier

I uninstalled the Airbus Pro family several months ago prior to a clean install of P3Dv4.  Now, when I install the 318-319 the livery manager doesn't show the downloaded liveries that come with the installation.  Same for the 320-321 liveries.  I can see the texture files in SimObjects - but there is no way to have them show in the livery manager!  Even if I point the manager to the texture file it won't read it.  Also, strangely enough, the manager does show one or two aircraft that I had added previously - though in reality they are not in SimObjects or on the computer.  

I believe I have cleaned everything related to the Airbus - even deleted some orphaned files.  But this is a head scratcher.  Really - all I'm looking for is a fresh install that works like a virgin, clean install.  Thanks. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post a screenshot to show what you mean.

repaints you have installed in the past need to be installed again after a fresh install of the Airbus.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for sharing your fix, as it may help someone else.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived