EDDK V1.0.3.0 update fails

alpha117

vor 6 Stunden , BT318 sagte:

The Addon-Path for Updates is wrong: It should be only : ...\Prepar3d v4\Cologne-Bonn Professional  and not ... \Prepar3d v4\Cologne-Bonn professional\SimObjects. 

You are so right, from the first update (1.0.1) Aerosoft-Updater build a second folder-structure within the installation-path.

The original path after installation was (in my case):

P:\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Cologne-Bonn Professional\Configuration Tool

And the updater puts everything to:

P:\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Cologne-Bonn Professional\SimObjects\Configuration Tool

Could Aerosoft please confirm that this is a mistake from the first minute on?! Every customer has a problem since 1.03, we can't all be wrong...

So, installing to another drive, no moving scenery within lorby's either; looks like the update path is still wrong and the next update will still fail

Unless I've missed something!

Please login to display this image.

Good evening,

Airport since today downloaded from Aerosoft server and reinstalled. Everything without problems except for the different version number. Is that so normal, see picture.

Will update now to the latest version.

I also had problems to update to 1.30; the update always failed because the configuration tool was not found due to a wrong path (as decscribed above). I have Lorby's Add-on Manager installed as well. The solution, which worked for me was to move the "Simbojects" Category in the add-on.xml file (which was created by Lorby's Add-on Manager) to the very end of the file as shown in the picture below. After this change the path was in the Updater correct and the update to 1.30 was successful. Hope this helps.

Archived