Bergamo Professional Jetways

farman

Hi,

Just installed the Bergamo updated to the last version. Following the simple instructions to operetae SPODE jetways, I think tehre's something wrong, since two jetways are visible - as per attached images -. Did I miss something or some step? I clicked on the SODE.bat and a window opened, telling me that ev'rything's alright.

Thanks for any help,

regards,

Fulvio

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Look like you miss the note in the SODE-ON Batchjob to wait until the P3D is fully stop, which can take time after the P3D window is closed.

Stop the P3D, wait 30 sec. then run the SODE-ON batch again.

2 hours ago, OPabst said:

Look like you miss the note in the SODE-ON Batchjob to wait until the P3D is fully stop, which can take time after the P3D window is closed.

Stop the P3D, wait 30 sec. then run the SODE-ON batch again.

Hi Oliver, thanks for your advice, but I run the batch much after P3D was closed - I'm used to look at the TM processes, not the applications - . Well I'll retry right now, with P3D closed since yesterday.

Hi,

unless I made some big mistake, files should be at the proper place (images attached). I re-opened P3D after half a day, but to no avail. 

regards,

Fulvio

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, do the following:

1. run the sode-off.bat

2. uninstall Bergamo (all folders should be deleted by the uninstaller)

3. reinstall Bergamo,

4. install SODE exactrly as described in the readme

This is what I did and this is how it looks on my side:

Hi Mopperle, it's exactly the things I did yesterday. Well, thanks for your advice; I'll retry again. I can't give up! This's the first time it happened such an issue.

regards,

Fulvio

In case you can't fix in any way suggested try to rename the file inside Bergamo scenery folder LIME_LIB-Jetways.Bgl in LIME_LIB-Jetways.off

Is strange cause the script works perfectly but seem that your control j jetways are still present.

Let me know if works

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also I strongly suggest to install Addons using the new add-on.xml methode outside your PrD folder:

- uninstall Bergamo (as desrcibed above)

- in your case create a folder like e:\P3D-Addon

- reinstall Bergamo ba pointing the installer to the folder you just created

- if you install other Aerosft Addons in the future, the installer will automatically recognize this addon folder and offer it as install location.

Hi Marcon & Mopperle,

thanks for your advices; you'll not believe it - and I don't believe it myself -, after clicking on the SODE.off bat, miracolously the jetways were fixed and worked as SODE. After that, I re-opend P3D yesterday and today and nothing changed; all is working properly. Mystery.

regards,

Fulvio

Archived