Madrid Professional - ground texture issue

Akeli

Superb scenery!

However, I have what looks like blocks of night ground texture bleed-through appearing to the southwest of LEMD beyond the airport footprint itself and towards the city . Orbx Global and open LC Europe are installed and activating/deactivating the FTX Global openLC Europe setting in the Configurator has no effect. I've also updated to the latest scenery version 1.02.

Anyone had this problem? 

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The area, where you see this issue is outside of the Madrid scenery area.

So please start the LEMDConfig tool and deregister the addon. Then check if the issue still exists. If so, it has nothing to do with the Madrid addon, then maybe Orbx can help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

also you should correct your wrong scenery library:

ALL Orbx/FTX entries have to be below your last 3rd party addon in the library. You must do this by setting the LIbrary Insertion Point in FTXCentral.

I de-registered the scenery as you suggest and confirmed that the anomaly is still present, so indeed it must be an Orbx issue and nothing to do with LEMD as you correctly stated.

I'll therefore open the Orbx forum and research the issue there.

Many thanks for you help and for the additional tips.

To round this off, I quickly found on the Orbx forum that others with Orbx  openLC Europe installed had experienced this issue in the Madrid region too, and solved the problem by un-installing and re-installing openLC Europe. That worked for me too. 

Archived