Opdate Bergamo

sydney1962

Hello,

Have bought this airport on DVD at FS weekend in Lelystad, because update is no available via updater, how can I download update

because it is not in my digital download section, where can normally  updates can be downloaded.

rgds sydney

• Developer

i think it is better you contact aerosoft via email: support@aerosoft.com

because this is more a sales issue, not a technical. They must find internal a solution for this "DVD" versions.

• Developer
5 minutes ago, sydney1962 said:

Cannot submit a ticket to support,  account suspended ??

dont know what is going on, but how can I get in contact.

rgds

23 minutes ago, OPabst said:

i think it is better you contact aerosoft via email: support@aerosoft.com

because this is more a sales issue, not a technical. They must find internal a solution for this "DVD" versions.

I'm pretty sure that there is not a DVD version of the professional version is not maybe you are talking about the old Bergamo for fsx ? In this case is a different product from another developer. You are entitled to have a discount for the new one and we are going to release a fsx version too .

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:18 PM, marcon8122 said:

I'm pretty sure that there is not a DVD version of the professional version is not maybe you are talking about the old Bergamo for fsx ? In this case is a different product from another developer. You are entitled to have a discount for the new one and we are going to release a fsx version too .

I am pretty sure there is one , because It was sold on FS weekend in Lelystad by aerosoft, and have it here

in front of me.

rgds ,

have downloaded update, but file size is a lot smaller then Original V1.0 , it is necessary to uninstall  V1.00

before installing or can installer be runned over existing version .

because update now a days goes via updater cannot see how to handle this update

thanks for reply.

Should be around  200 mb less cause we have edited the sat in a different way removing hard winter season not present in this area and we have optimized some texture  is a full installer you have to remove the previous version.

Let me know if you need any help

Regards

thanks for advise, should be maybe idea to mentions this in changelog, because normally updates are mostly larger

in size then previous versions.

know what to do know thanks for quick reply.

rgds

Archived