General Aviation Expansion for EDDK: EDKL and EDKB?

RALF9636

First of all congrats for your awesome EDDK! 

Not only the airport is breathtaking, also the included surroundings are very nice, in particular the city of Cologne (thanks for adding the Hohenzollernbrücke which was missing in one of the final preview pictures ;-)!).

So that is also very inviting for some general aviation sightseeing flights. Because both EDKL and EDKB are inside the covered surroundings of this addon, I wonder if you would consider including these two airfields in detailed high quality in a future upgrade? 

vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

I doubt that as it would affect the framerate and memory use.

Well, you could easily make them selectable in the configurator so that shouldn't be a problem.

But I understand if you don't consider it worth the effort probably because international customers using EDDK as a cargo hub and other pure airline pilots wouldn't be interested at all.

I just thought it would be a nice idea because you did something similar with Dortmund and Hengsten / Opherdicke.

Apart from that I wish you would have continued and expanded your old German Airfields series for today's sims... 

Nevertheless keep up your great work!

Archived