EDDK Start Location

Gregorios

Dear Sir or Madame,

Hello. Purchased EDDK several days ago and installed it today. The scenery looks amazing, but for whatever reason that I cannot explain, even though I choose EDDK Gate D18 as my starting location (gate with a jetway), when I bring up the GSX menu, it tells me I have a starting location of Rwy 35 and four GA spots for the Koln helipad JFDK (see attached photo).

I've updated the scenery to the latest version and downloaded and installed EDDK - SODE jetways v1.1 but nothing makes any difference.

I will apologize in advance if this is nothing to do with Aerosoft and it's a GSX problem and I posted in the wrong forum.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Greg

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Hi, there was a post earlier that looks similar to this where the issue was due to GSX using an incorrect AFCAD file instead of the one included with the Airport scenery.
Can you check if you're having the same problem as in the forum post linked bellow?

Archived