FSX CRASH ON CRJ START-UP

exit

When opening a flight with CRJ as aircraft ,FSX is shut down .  If default aircraft is loaded  it can be changed to CRJ and it runs OK ,a continued flight will not open.(FSUIP continued flight). Event log indicates faulting DLL as ASCRJ.DLL. (  Windows 7  FSX boxed.)  I might add this aircraft functioned  perfectly for several flights before problem started. If on start-up you quickly open pilots log then quickly open free flight the CRJ will operate.    This product was reinstalled with all updates 10 NOV.

After waiting for  suggestions, I did a lot of internet research and decided something is wrong in my system and not the CRJ model.  I system mechaniced my PC everyway possible   then I did all the cleans I could find.  Nothing happen, except now I had two DLL files shown as faulty in the event log.  ASCRJ.DLL and MSVCR80.DLL.   I downloaded a new MSVCR80 Dll and placed it in the FSX main folder.  Next I recovered my flight log to a safe date and re-booted.  It worked,not technical just good luck. 

Archived