LXGB P3Dv4 upgrade not working

keenrw

Hi

I have just brought the FSX version of LXGB and would also like to buy the P3Dv4 version ... it says put in your serial number to make use of the discount but nothing is happening .

any ideas please?

Thanks

Rich

• Developer

As long as a discount for the product is active, the upgrades are not available, as this is a discount too, which could not be combined (see discount offer).

Why did you not buy the Pro version direct, is on the discount too.

• Developer

Yes, for you as a "masochistic" Simmer (when I must start the FSX after I have seen the scene in P3D V4, it hurts 😊), the upgrades will be available when the discounts ended.

lmao love it ......... yeah i get that fealing too , ive got more airport add ons in FSX as ive only just moved over to P3D so thought it would be a cheaper way of getting both for the sims.

Thanks for your help

• Developer

Thanks for your input, maybe we should limit the upgrades to the next sim products for customers buy the "old" version before the now was released.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived