Light simconnect value

tbarker1989

This is more of a request than an actual support question. As the product stands right now when you turn the strobe setting to auto it sends out a simconnect value of strobes on. Could this be adjusted to strobes off and when you select strobes on to send it then. I know that the strobes work when you are airborne and are on auto but when I am on the ground on vatsim and it is on auto my strobes are on due to the simconnect reading to the other pilots. Is there a way to send the simconnect command when the auto mode starts sending the command to have strobes on instead of when the switch is in the auto position? My friends will be like hey your strobes are on and I am like no they aren't but due to the simconnect value vpilot thinks the strobes are on.

Thanks,

Tim.

On 11/12/2018 at 1:58 AM, tbarker1989 said:

This is more of a request than an actual support question. As the product stands right now when you turn the strobe setting to auto it sends out a simconnect value of strobes on. Could this be adjusted to strobes off and when you select strobes on to send it then. I know that the strobes work when you are airborne and are on auto but when I am on the ground on vatsim and it is on auto my strobes are on due to the simconnect reading to the other pilots. Is there a way to send the simconnect command when the auto mode starts sending the command to have strobes on instead of when the switch is in the auto position? My friends will be like hey your strobes are on and I am like no they aren't but due to the simconnect value vpilot thinks the strobes are on.

Thanks,

Tim.

I can confirm this, it's something that has been looked at a long time ago and it either wasn't able to be resolved or it was forgotten.  I just brought this up on my stream day before yesterday, and the developer was watching so... 

Anyway, thanks for the reminder!

Best wishes!

• 3 weeks later...

There is no need to hijack my thread. If you want support post a well thought out post in your own thread. The whole stuff doesn't work does not help in diagnosing the issue.

Thank you........

Archived