D3D error

waqodida98

After i have installed the game and will played in the opening phase it says

Lowlevelfatalerror.
development/unrealengine/unrealengine-4,12,5-release/engine/source/runtime/windows/D3D11RHI/private/D3D11util.cpp (line 176)
unreal engine is existing due the D3D device being lost (error 0x887A0006-HUNG

So please can someone help me to solve  it.

• 6 months later...

Was any solution found for this issue as I am having the same problems. It seems to happen randomly. Sometimes I can complete a few trips in the game other times I can't get out the yard without the game locking up. It is happening in Fernbus and Tourist Bus. My system easily meets the rec requirements for the games. 

• 6 months later...

Hello .. Good night, I come by asking for information about the game Fernbus Simulator that I got as a gift from the person on steam, but it opens normal in my notebook but when I go to play it takes time to load and crashes and does not open the menu. my game is updated the update to 1.23 but it does not open and then it appears a screen of unreal engine 4 crasched report client but my game crashed and the game closes and I can not play my notebook is new there is nothing but I always played heavy games on it and never had a problem now a friend gave me the game and now it doesn't work as I get in that situation. He contacted steam support but they don't give the key to activate it and I'm not able to play. I like simulator games very much and I think you should fix this error that is occurring. I have a notebook LENOVO IDEADPAD 320 I3 INTEL DUAL CORE MEMORY 4GB RAM AND 1T STORAGE INTEL HD GRAPHICS 520 INTEGRATED BOARD AND AMD VGA, NVIDIA 3D AND DIRECITX 11 NOW SUPPORTING THE DX12.

Could someone help me what's going on with my game please and give me a solution.

Awaiting return

Thank ful

Ana Carolina

DxDiag.txt

Archived