ND Mode and ND Range - interfacing with hardware

julian46

Is there any way to use keyboard short cuts or similar to control the EFIS ND Mode and Range selectors with Hardware.

(Using Go Flight Interface tool or anything else)

thanks - Julian

Ah yea Linda - thanks for reminding me about that (I was using GIT but it doesn't detect events or lvars when those are rotated) - I will try Linda and the A3XX Linda aircraft module instead - thanks - Julian

19 minutes ago, julian46 said:

Ah yea Linda - thanks for reminding me about that (I was using GIT but it doesn't detect events or lvars when those are rotated) - I will try Linda and the A3XX Linda aircraft module instead - thanks - Julian

Most welcome!  I don't use LINDA, but hope it what we provided works for what you need!  Let us know?

Best wishes.

It actually works incredibly well  - I purchased the registered version of FSUIPC (required by Linda) and programmed my CH Throttle for Spoilers, Throttles with reverse thrust, engine masters ignitioninc and dec, flaps and a few other things  (there are hidden buttons on the throttle at its lowest range that you can program to reverse thrust on the AS Airbus, once the CH Control Manager sw is installed) - the CH throttle quad gives you 24 buttons to assign to anything you want with that Linda Aircraft file you linked about - cheers - really impressed - Julian

(thinking about one of those LEO usb boards now and small custom panels to enhance the sim)

Here is my current Linda config on the Aerosoft A319 Pro

Please login to display this image.

Archived