Default Panel View

chumley

When I load the A320 in P3Dv4 the deafault panel view is 'Virtual Cockpit'.

My preference view is CP Main Panel.

Could someone point me in the direction of altering a .cfg to have this view loaded automatically and save me from having to fiddle with menus.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would not suggest to modify the panel.cfg because you have to do it for every type and it could happen that also an update overwrites your modifications. If you want to make up your own views then you have to use a seperate tool like ChasePlane, EZDOK or SimpleCam..... All of those give you the flexibility to create your own views and to define the "start" view.

Regards,

Rolf

2 hours ago, Hanse said:

I would not suggest to modify the panel.cfg because you have to do it for every type and it could happen that also an update overwrites your modifications. If you want to make up your own views then you have to use a seperate tool like ChasePlane, EZDOK or SimpleCam..... All of those give you the flexibility to create your own views and to define the "start" view.

Regards,

Rolf

Thanks for the advice.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived