EDDH ILS 15 wrong

phlpeo

in accordance with the charts published under AiracĀ 1812 EDDh rwy 15 ils/loc has course of 150 degrees and freq 109.55 but the airport has 111.35 as the freq.

Can this be corrected.

You might be able to correct the frequency in the AFCAD with Airport Design Editor.

As the earths magnetic field is stationary in the sim I would not recommend changing the course. This would only result in trouble with the ILS approach becoming offset.

• Developer

But you talk about the old Germany Airport Hamburg Addon for FSX (or FS9) here. This addon is 6 years old and to that time the ILS Freq was correct. The new German Airport Hamburg Professional Version for P3D V4 has the correct frequence.

I would not expect any updates for the old product, so ADE will be the fastest option to correct it, or seach for a replacement AFCAD in the net.

6 hours ago, OPabst said:

But you talk about the old Germany Airport Hamburg Addon for FSX (or FS9) here. This addon is 6 years old and to that time the ILS Freq was correct. The new German Airport Hamburg Professional Version for P3D V4 has the correct frequence.

I would not expect any updates for the old product, so ADE will be the fastest option to correct it, or seach for a replacement AFCAD in the net.

i have p3d v4 and only the professional installed.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Ok, I have only checked the version I have on my disk now, will check tomorrow if it is maybe not find the way in an existing update yet. Then I will post it here.

Archived