Napoli 101

mickham

Thank you for the reply mopperle Yes it is missing in the start menu,where is the exe located?.I had the shortcut on my desktop but it says that the location is no longer valid and asked to delete it.

Regards

On further investigation I have found that I no longer have the aerosoft folder in my documents and no trace of asupdater either.They were both there before the reinstall of napoli

• Deputy Sheriffs

Really strange, You might check whether it has bee quarantined by your AV software. Or raise a support ticket at support@aerosoft.com. I cant check it for the next days as I'm away from my SimPC.

Thank you again Moppeerle.I have found the culprit.I use a program called Geek to uninstall  my software and forgot to uncheck the aerosoft folders when it checks for leftover files,

Apologies for any hassle

Thank you again

M Hamilton

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you could solve the issue.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived