Fuel Planner

chumley

When I load the information from the Fuel Planner into the A320IAE from a loadsheet it shows 23.98 thousand pounds of fuel. The FOB shows the correct amount but when transferring data into the MCDU from the loadsheet data it reduces the figure to the Kg value - i.e. 10.0 or thereabouts.

I thought I had seen something on this recently but may have been mistaken as I cannot find it searching the forums.

If it is a known issue, all good and well but if not then it needs to be raised as one.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Of course you have to set both Fuelplanner and aircraft to the same unit. There is a new option in the MCDU3 to switch between lbs and kg.

I have taken another look at my settings and they are set correctly in Pounds and not KGS.

I have some screen shots below

Please login to display this image.

If I'm missing something I would be happy to change it to reflect the correct weight standard. I am currently manually changing the figure in the 'Block' field to the correct value. I should also add that I am using the click on empty field option then click again to isnert the value shown on the scratchpad.

Archived